More details for my previous question. My budget is between 80 - 150k. Beachfront is not a selling point for

Asked by Larry, New Jersey Tue Apr 29, 2008

me. Away from the beach is fine (5 - 10 mins or so). I am not looking to ive in this condo just use it 4 - times per year as a vacation home. I'm looking ot put as little down as possible.

Answers

2
Ken Mundorf, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Tue Apr 29, 2008
OK Larry, now we have something to go on. Moving away from the beach brings much more into your range. There are 3 or so condo developments that are suited for your needs. The Lakes at Viera East has the most to choose from. About 20 units available built in 2002 & 3. A good place to make an offer. Monthly fees of about $220. This community has a pool and is maintenance free. Another good choice would be Three Fountains. Built in 2005, they are close proximity to the Avenue (popular shoping center), have a community pool, very nice grounds, clubhouse and fitness center. Third is the Greens ay Viera East. Built in 1998, water and golf views available, maintenance fees run $150-$200 per month. I can send you specific listings if you send me directly your email address.

Ken

ERA Showcase Properties
(321) 626-5933
KenMundorf@cfl.rr.com
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Tue Apr 29, 2008
Hi Larry: Click here: http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/a003Hd1559.html to view the list that I have created for you regarding your real estate needs here in the Melbourne, FL, area. Also, feel free to contact us at any point in time with any questions, comments and/or concerns that you may have. There are also many great financing options available to many folks. If you would like to learn more about these opportunities, please call us.

Mark Palace, CEO/Founder
Palace Properties International, Inc.
http://palacepropertiesonline.com/default.aspx
321.773.5611
321.704.9305