Minimum 3000 sq ft , large back yard , 4/3/3 , waterview, excellent elementary school district under 300 K !!

Asked by Mathew George, Dallas, TX Mon Jun 23, 2008

Possible? No harm , dreaming , right ?? Some dreams come true . I hope .

Answers

10
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Jun 23, 2008
There are 8 homes that might meet your criteria. The only question is about the elementary school district. Exemplary ratings on schools are rather rare to begin with. So, if you could clarify what you're thinking of as excellent, OR I can just send you the list and you can decide if any of them qualify.
The waterfront/waterview, 3,000 square feet, 4-bedroom, 3-bath, 3-car is the easy part.
Web Reference:  http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Juliette Bou…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Hi Matthew. Have you found any help in looking for your dream home? Your criteria is achievable, it just depends on what areas of Dallas you have in mind. Let me know if I can be of assistance. I will help to make your dream home come true. Best Regards.
Patty Barron, Agent, Copper Canyon, TX
Sat Jul 5, 2008
Hello Matthew, this is Patty Barron again with Keller Williams. Moving forward is within your grasp with your stated credit report card. It seems that you have only to get your pre-approval with a strong, reputable lender, ( the info is updated every 90 days) narrow your market to where you are open to living, choose a REALTOR that you trust and at least begin the search and the education about home buying on the MLS.
I can set you up to receive every new house listed that meets the criteria that you state that is important to you and your family. Since you want to be in your new home for the holidays, we are only a few months away from actually touring homes that will meet your housing goals! As I stated earlier, I have homes in my market area that meed your stated criteria. It is almost mid July, it is not too soon be begin the process at least on line
Let me know how I can be of help to you, Matthew
Patty Barron, REALTOR
pattybarron@kw.com
Patty Barron, Agent, Copper Canyon, TX
Thu Jul 3, 2008
There are several homes that meet your criteria within my market area that can make your housing dream become a reality ! Call me ,
Patty Barron
940-300-7251
Lucy Puniwai, Agent, Haslet, TX
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Texas Education Agency accountability ratings system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Education_Agency_accounta…

You now have several options presented to you as far as the location from which to choose.
If the final criteria is the school system, please see th above url for school ratings.

Please let me know when you are prepared to begin looking at homes and I will make the necessary
appointments. It would be a good idea to get pre-qualified with a lender so in the event we find the perfect
home, you are in a position to make an offer. Pre-qualified buyers are considered a stronger buyer to a seller and your offer will receive serious consideration. It will also allow us to request the seller to contribute toward repairs or closing costs because they will consider you a serious buyer.

I can be contacted at lucy@webuyitwesellit.com (214) 783-6416

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lucy
Cyndie Gawain, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Jun 24, 2008
I found homes in Garland, Sachse (a great foreclosure!), Rockwall and Frisco that match your search. If you have to drive to a job, traffic patterns are also an important factor.
I am a huge fan of Frisco because of tax rates and all that it has to offer from great schools, shopping, restaurants, to sports, golf courses and community activities.
If you go with a two car garage, I found up to 31 homes in various communities that fit your needs.
Mathew George, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Mon Jun 23, 2008
I must clarify , by water front I meant , like even man made ponds ( large) the type of communities you have water view from your back yard.
Lucy Puniwai, Agent, Haslet, TX
Mon Jun 23, 2008
If you are not particular as to which lake you will live near, there are alot of options open to you!
The areas I would recommend are Grapevine, Lewisville,Lake Dallas,Cedar Hill and Lake Highlands...
Please contact me as there are foreclosures on the market that may require some element of repairs but for the school district and price point you are inquiring about, they may be well worth the trade off!
lucy@webuyitwesellit.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Jun 23, 2008
Dallas you won't locate waterview, are you if so most homes on the lake are premium . Try Cedar Hill , maybe Heath, could be an option. http://www.lynn911.com I don't believe The Colony would have lake view for $300k
Terri Hayley, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Mon Jun 23, 2008
Dr. Mathew,

There's a new property opening up in Rockwall that I think could fit the bill. I've just written my colleague to see if it'll work. You haven't mentioned an area yet, so I don't know if you're thinking that part of town? Do you have a part of town you've narrowed it down to yet?

Terri Hayley