Menifee, Sun City, Quail Valley, and Romoland

Asked by tjpillar, Perris, CA Sun Jul 21, 2013

Here is my confusion on the city of "Menifee" I understand that they annexed the following: Romoland, Sun City, Menifee (Itself), and Quail Valley so in a sense its all Menifee. How come some homes are still listed under Quail Valley or Romoland etc. does it effect the sales price and resale value or a home (Since its all Menifee now) or does it matter as long as its within Menifee's borders? Thank You

Answers

3
Cynthia Neme…, , Menifee, CA
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Unfortunately TJ, the areas incorporated into our lovely City of Menifee in 2008 continue to be confusing, mainly because of the Zip Codes. (I called the Post Office a few years ago looking for answers as to when this confusion would be remedied, and they basically told me it wouldn't happen in the near future because they don't have the manpower.) I doubt that the tax records will be fixed anytime soon either. IF YOU SEARCH FOR HOMES FOR SALE in "Menifee", on some of the major websites, like Homes.com, only homes in zip code 92584 will show up. Sadly, zip codes 92586 (all of Sun City), some areas of 92587 (Quail Valley), and some areas of 92585 (Romoland) should pull up in those searches, but they do not. And it may take years before these problems are fixed. On a more positive note, the home values are not affected by this confusion as to the "name" of where the properties are located. Example: the gorgeous community of Heritage Lake is located in Romoland, and property values in this community are some of the highest in the City. As frustrating as this can be sometimes.... I still....LOVE MENIFEE!
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
All homes in the annexed area should be listed as Menifee -
Sandy Husein, , Menifee, CA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
All homes should be listed under Menifee if the area they are in got annexed. The only thing that does not change is their zip code. As for prices, there are buyer's for every area. If you need more information, please feel free to contact me. Sandy Husein, Broker 951-201-2345 or sandyhusein@aol.com