Me and my family are looking to buy a house. We can make the monthly payments but we just cant get anyone to approve us because of our credit.

Asked by tapishere1, Phoenix, AZ Sat Sep 1, 2012

What should we do to get approved?

Answers

13
David Fuller’s answer
David Fuller, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Sep 1, 2012
Contact Justin Haines with Nova Home Loans. They offer free credit repairing so you can be approved in a timely fashion. Then I can help you find a home ;) Call us NOW!!!
Justin Haines 602-687-7778
Nova Home Loans
David Fuller 602-363-7653
RE/MAX Desert Showcase
Aleksandar S…, , Phoenix, AZ
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Please call me at 602-761-8824. I might be able to get a lender to get you approved. My name is Alex Starcevic
Kelly Ward, , Utah
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Allied Credit Solutions is a Credit Service Organization and can help restore your credit.

Program Highlights

• 180 days or less (with first set of results in approx. 45 days)
• We investigate directly with your creditors, collection companies, and all applicable court
offices (if necessary) (no disputes with credit bureaus)
• 100% money back guarantee (No Results – No Charge)
• We investigate Public Records
• 60% to 85% overall average of permanent success rate!!
• Licensed, Bonded, and Registered with the State

Call or email me for a free consultation

Kelly W.
National Account Manager
Allied Credit Solutions
800 901-8122 ext 211
Kelly@alliedcreditsolutions.com
http://www.alliedcreditsolutions.com

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

The Fair Credit Reporting Act states:
Consumer reporting companies must investigate the items you question within 30 days. They also must forward all the relevant data you provide about the inaccuracy to the organization that provided the information. After the information provider receives notice of a dispute from the consumer reporting company, it is required to investigate, review the relevant information, and report the results back to the consumer reporting company. If this investigation reveals that the disputed information is inaccurate, the information provider has to notify the nationwide consumer reporting companies so they can correct it in your file.
When the investigation is complete, the consumer reporting company must give you the results in writing, too, and a free copy of your report if the dispute results in a change. If an item is changed or deleted, the consumer reporting company is not permitted to put the disputed information back in your file unless the information provider verifies that it is accurate and complete.
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Sep 6, 2012
You should start repairing your credit. Contact a Credit restoration company that can help you improved your credit score and be ready to qualify for any loan in the future.

Good Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Good Morning!

The Lender I work with, provides one of the best home purchase program in America. They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables them to fulfill their mission of assisting working people like you who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of the Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.25%

Please contact me if you would like more information.

Have an GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
vivien.biggs@realestatecore.net
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Lucinda Tkach, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Sep 3, 2012
A seller carry may work, however the interest on payments can be significant. I am aware of a few in the market. Another alternative is to work with a lender that can get you approved in a short while. Sometimes it can be a few repairs on your credit, it could be worth your time

Sincerely, Lucinda.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Have you thought about purchasing a home where the seller will carry your note for you? The sellers that offer carry back terms will typically take buyers with lower credit ratings. If you would like to search the MLS for homes for sale that have the seller offering carryback terms, please let me know and I can email you over a list of homes or you can search online on my website at http://www.jenniemillerrealtor.com
Sean Heideman, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Sep 2, 2012
No need to get your credit repaired at this time. We work with a lender that will give you a loan with competitive market interest rates and low down payment option. Give me a call so that I can put you in contact with our lender offering this great loan program.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Galdino Lopez…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Great advise from all this professionals. If you want to own a home now I have investosr that will finance you with 30% down of sale price. Option 2 lease one of our available homes we help you rebuid your credit and then finance. Call me direct Galdino Lopez 623 206-7111
, ,
Sat Sep 1, 2012
I'm able to offer you a truly FREE credit consultation in order to improve your credit inside of 7 business days. Depending on the items on your credit report, it will require your committment to obtain the necessary documentation for the credit improvement. I've been in the mortgage industry for 12yrs and my previous position was a credit analyst. I'm happy to give you my professional advice, please feel free to inquire at any time.

Leo Zuniga
leo@vipmtginc.com
602-332-0420
Web Reference:  http://www.loansbyleo.com
Floyd F Spear, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Sep 1, 2012
You should contact Greg Gale at Nova Home Loans at 480-626-2282 or Cell at 602-743-4679. They have a program to help people with credit problems.

Floyd Spear
602-283-6709
Keith & Kins…, Agent, Verona, WI
Sat Sep 1, 2012
There's lots you can do to improve your credit. Check out our blog (linked below) about what makes up a credit score, and tips for improving it.
Craig Frooni…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Sep 1, 2012
A lender should be reviewing your credit with you so you know what needs to be done. You may not be able to buy today, but they can at least help you be prepared to buy in the future. I recommend Scott Morrow with Waterstone Mortgage, he has the knowledge and experience to help you prepare to buy a home.