Me and my better half are trying to buy a house in Vegas our combined is over70k but the better of our credit is a 600 is there any hope of a 90k loan

Asked by Jesse Jenkins, San Diego, CA Sun Jun 3, 2012

My email adress is iatse122jesse@gmail.com we are very serious and committed to buying a home within the next 6 months ,any referrals for lenders would be greatly appreciated, me and my better half are young Californians with a job that will travel to las Vegas with us.

Answers

5
Lucy Pinon’s answer
Lucy Pinon, Agent, 89169, NV
Sun Jun 3, 2012
To be honest with you, you need to increase your score. Or, you will be required to put up to 20% percent down. To qualify for a $90,000 loan, you may have to put up to $24,000 of your own money. Plus you have to pay closing costs.

It may be, in your best interest to find a way to increase your score, first. Talk to a lender, and review your credit report. You may need to pay down revolving debt. You may have some collections that are holding you down.

Don't give up. Where there is a will there is a way. But, you may have to take steps to increase your options.
Chris Harris…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hey Jesse,

I have a Loan Officer that may be able to help you. What we offer to our clients that use are services is $500- $1000 credit repair service. This service is free to you as long as you use Mike Newman as your Loan Officer. Since you have 6 months before you make a move this will give you time to get your credit scores higher for you to qualify for your next home. His name is Mike Newman with North American Financial. His office # is 702-939-2453 and his cell # is 702-275-5001. Let him know that I referred you to him. You can also email, call, or text me with any questions you may have and with the crieteria of your next home to get ball the rolling.

Chris Harrison
Barrett & Co., Inc.
2885 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
702-592-9510 Mobile
Chris.Harrison@msn.com
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Jesse, we moved to Vegas from Laguna Vegas in 1976 an have been in real estate since the mid 80's. We specialize working with Renters and Buyers/Investors only. We are able to provide you a complete relocation package of lender, realtors, inspector, home warenty, and home inprovement if needed no matter how involved the repairs. We can also provide a lot of referals for anything else you might need moving to Vegas. Please call any time after 8am to talk about how we can help you. Feel free to use our web site which will give you access to all current listings with pictures of homes that fit your criteria untill we can create a custom search for you. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973

Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Janet Ratzla…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Good morning,

I am from California and would love to help you find the right place in Vegas. Call me and I can get you information on Lease options, homes for sale, homes for rent and a great lender.

Jan Ratzlaff
702-379-7773
Janratzlaff@gmail.com
James Bellile, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Hello Jesse,

I just sent you a detailed email. Please call me when you are ready.

James Bellile
iProperties International
http://www.LasVegasRealEstateConnection.com
702-222-0815