Maybe Decatur for a 2nd home? Quite a few do that?,Any particular part of town? Any main points on why life is good/bad in Decatur? Downtown Life?

Asked by Jaclarge, 15631 Wed Aug 4, 2010

Answers

1
Stephanie Ra…, Agent, Cullman, AL
Fri Aug 6, 2010
Would the home be used as a vacation home? If yes, you might want something close to the river, maybe in the historic district. If you like water living, you may even want to go to the next county & look at Smith Lake properties that are abundant & affordable.
Decatur is a great location, only about 20 minutes to Huntsville, 1 1/2 hours to Birmingham with beautiful historic districts, malls for shopping, affordable housing, & nice restaurants. Decatur is located in Morgan county - please go to my website @ http://www.NorthAlabamaHomes4Sale.com to compare your current city to Deacutur & search the Multiple Listing Service just like I do by clicking : Search for Homes.
Let me know if I can help you!
Stephanie Wilson
Crye-Leike Realtors
256-665-8986