May be my question was not quaet correct, We are thinking about buying house just for profit, and some people?

Asked by Valeriya, Panama City, FL Thu Dec 27, 2007

say that in a year will be a better time

Answers

3
Amanda Corbin, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Sun Apr 20, 2008
Now is the perfect time to buy in Panama City Beach. Prices are lower than they have been in years so you can get a great deal. You can rent the property for a couple years, either as a vacation rental or a long term rental, to help offset costs then sell it when the market comes back up. Contact me any time if you want to discuss our market and what deals are available. You can also search through my website. Amanda
Web Reference:  http://www.amandacorbin.com
Jacqueline F…, , Kissimmee, FL
Thu Dec 27, 2007
I believe in a year the price will be higher depending on the area. I totally agree with Rick and Ines, find yourself a knowledgable Realtor in your area.
Ines Hegedus…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Dec 27, 2007
Veleriya - it really depends on many factors: how long you will hold the property, the location of the property and historic depreciation or appreciation of that area, updates, desirability of property and location.
There are many distressed sellers at this time and you can find great deals - make sure you find a Realtor that is proficient with the area that you are interested in so they can advise you adequately.