May I know why new houses in this Haines city FL 33844 are not expensive? They look so nice and solid. Is the location desirable? Thanks

Asked by Hoanle, Lansing, MI Thu Nov 19, 2009

Answers

2
Jerry Woods, , Haines City, FL
Wed Nov 27, 2013
the builders bought acerage years age on spec and as they build on it now you get some of the savings. I specilize in new home construction. send me an email and i will let you know about the builders in this area and about the "0 down" programs available.

jerry.woods.2000@gmail.com

Jerry Woods
Marty Kaiser, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Nov 19, 2009
Hi Hoanle,

A couple of overall reasons. It is a little further out, consequently the land is less valuable. It is in a school system that is not as highly rated as the nearby counties. It is a mixture of various types of property, older, smaller, homes designed for short term rental etc, so it is a more diversed grouping of real estate. These are all factors accounting for it's relative value compared to other alternatives you are considering.

It all depends on what factors are most important to you in your search, of course your budget, what type of locational commuting requirements you may have, if you have school age children, the school system etc.

If you are not presently working with a Broker and would like professional assistance, information etc. please feel free to contact me.

Marty Kaiser
Certified Relocation Specialist
Keller Williams Mega Agent
Accredited Buyer's Representative(ABR)
marty@floridasells.com
407-595-9700
"Excellence, Experience, Enthusiasm & Ethics"
Web Reference:  http://www.floridasells.com