Mark, I was not familiar with "Sea Mist" or Sea Mist Villas" so I did a search for this Condo (HOA) and could not find a listing for the complex.

Asked by Michael Lynn, New Smyrna Beach, FL Sat Jul 13, 2013

Since every complex is different it is impossible to give you a positive answer to your question without the exact name of the complex. Then I would have to read their documents. The "Hotel" law here in NSB precludes a Condo to rent for less than a week.

Answers

4
Shanks049, Home Buyer, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Review Florida State Statutes for Condominiums at myflorida.com 718 for comprehensive laws regarding condominiums

Also, Chapter 720 for Homeowner Association Statutes at myflorida.com
Linda Grey, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Hi Michael,

As a NSB agent I don't think it is a wise move to indicate that you don't know the NSB market via this forum, the office that you work with has plenty of informed agents that could assist you.

Best of luck.
Fred Fair, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Hey Mark, there are no active listings in the Sea Woods Villas so I looked a closed listings and found that the minimum rental was for 1 week. If you are interested I can put you on a drip e-mail that will contact you when one comes on the market. fredfair@watsonrealtycorp.com
Lesley Louns…, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Mark,
One week minimums in the Sea Mist area. Lesley Lounsbury, The Keyes Co.