Maintenance fees

Asked by Sanjeev, Houston, TX Fri Aug 24, 2012

Hi...can you give me an idea of typical maintenance fees in and around Houston? I know its bit general -- so how about gated communities for 2/3 bedroom in and around zip 77077.

Answers

5
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Aug 24, 2012
"Typical" is a word I rarely use when describing Houston real estate ... it's an incredibly diverse market, even within restricted geographical areas.

I located five gated communities with homes for sale in Zip Code 77077. Maintenance fees range from $600 to $2400 annually, specifically $600, $875, $1134, $2100 and $2400. Prices are likewise all over the place ... $239,000 to $600,000. Square footage: 1837 to 3287. None have private pools, although three communities have facilities for residents.

I'll be happy to forward the listings, and would love to work with you to find the home that best suits your family. Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@algeffon.com
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Hi Sanjeev, if you are looking at single family homes, the maintenace fees can range from $1,100/yearly to $2,400/yearly depending on the subdivisions. Townhomes and condominiums can range $200 and over. Some may charge a bit less, but it is best to find out the current rates once you are sure about the particular area or home you are looking into.
Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Carolyn Wolfe, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Aug 24, 2012
77077 has a huge variety of Condos and Townhome complexes. Depending on the amenities and quality of maintance the monthly charges range from $200 and up. Some require an additional yearly fee for more insurance....I have bought, sold,and leased condos and townhomes all over the city and will be happy to send you more information.
Check out my website and send me an e-mail.
Sunny Goode, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Aug 24, 2012
There is a great variance, and each HOA and/or maintenance on T/Homes and condo communitys depends as some companys include utilities or partial utilities others do not. Typically they range from $200 on upwards to as much as $600+ for highrise with concierge services. If you have a particular subdivision or townhome development in the 77077 area in mind, your realtor can inform you of the monthly fees. Or let me know and I'll be happy to assist. Cell: 832-274-7572 sunnygoode@agoodehome.com
Web Reference:  http://agoodehome.com
Connie Inmon, Agent, Cypress, TX
Fri Aug 24, 2012
It depends on the subdivision. If there is a lake the fees will be higher and if it is a newer subdivision fees might be higher as well. The range in the zipcode is $250 - $900+