Cc Gallagher, Other/Just Looking in Bordentown, NJ

Lowest property taxes in burlington county nj

Asked by Cc Gallagher, Bordentown, NJ Fri Mar 4, 2011

Answers

6
I asgree with Tony up to a point. But Westampton provides the biggest bang for your buck. A rural type community with leaf pick up and broken branches, plus recycles, paper, glass, aluminum, and a 28 member or more police force. It offers high end homes and lower priced townhouse and condos, and two golf courses. they have their own schools up to 8th grade, with a full day kindergarden and lots of after school programs and programs for adults - volley ball, scoccer. It houses the county library, vo-tech school and special services. It has entrance and exit access to both 295 and the NJ turpike, so you can be in the Poconos in 2 hours and the shore in 1 hour, Philadelpha in 30 miniutes and NYC in 90.
The rural communities usually have lower taxes and tax rates because of the nature of the fewer services and smaller school systems they have to supply per acre of land. Springfield, mansfield, North Hanover all are within that sort of criteria. But the better question might be who delivers the best value for the tax dollar. This is a more value driven question, and depends on what the consumer sees as valuable.

If you prefer the country setting and have no children and don't mind a bit of a commute to an urban area, then the value in Springfield or the other areas is great. But if you have kids, want the best education without having to send them to private school, or like to drive into the City a few times a week, or simply prefer to be closer to more shopping, then those communities may not be the first choice for many people when asked about the value for their tax dollar.
The area with the lowest taxes in North Hanover Township in Burlington County. Tax Rate is$3.220 with a 2010 ration of 47.70
One of the nicest areas with low taxes is North Hanover Township. The homes usually have some land and are for the most part are well kept. The school system is very good also. It is subsidized by the federal government because some children from the bases attend them. It is located about ten minutes from most major roads. You would probably have to get use to a well and septic system but that is not as hard as it sounds. If I can help you in any way please let me know . Have a perfect day!
Hello CC Gallagher,
Thanks for your question.
If your are asking what towns have the lowest property taxes I will say around Pemberton/Brown Mills.
When looking for a home you have to consider the age of the home, pool vs no pool, lot size, square footage and others. In general newer horme (updated taxes) have higher taxes than an older homes if you are comparing similar style homes.
Generally the town with the best schools have the higher taxes.
Let me know if you have other questions.
Good luck in your search.
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
Web Reference: http://ww.inesdelacruz.com
MANY great homes for sale in Browns Mills. Low property taxes and large lot sizes! I'd be happy to assist you in purchasing your new home or answer any additional questions you may have! Let me know how I may be of assistance!

Jessica E. Nooney
Weichert Realtors
(609) 654-8633 Ext. 121
(609) 276-8183 (CELL)
(609) 479-5333 (Direct Fax)
jnooney@weichert.com
http://www.yourjerseyrealtor.com

Winner of the 2010 NJAR Circle of Excellence Award
Winner of the Weichert Million Dollar Club - Sales/Marketing

"Helping You Reach Your Real Estate Goals - Buying or Selling"
I've been told Browns Mills isn't a place we should look. What's the concern with the area?
Flag Mon May 13, 2013