Lower Rockridge: Sales from the last 3 months

Asked by DR, Oakland, CA Sun Jul 20, 2008

I am in the market for a new home in "Lower Rockridge". Could somebody help me get a feel for the market by pointing me to a list of recent sales in the area.

In particular, I am interested in
(a) the sq footage of the house
(b) the sq footage of the lot
(c) type of house: single family or duplex
(d) number of beds/baths
(e) price
(f) (approximate) date of sale
(g) Cross-street (location) of house

Thanks in advance and best regards,
RD.

Answers

6
Eric H. Wong , Agent, Albany, CA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Hi RD;
Her are some sales. All of these sales are within the last 3 months. I included the Temescal Area.
349 42nd Street ,1794 sq ft, 3120 sq ft lot, SFR, 3/1 1/2, Sold Price $700K, cross Manils
342 51st Street, 1456 sq ft, 5440 sq ft lot, SFR, 3/2, Sold Price $563K, Cross Manila
448 59tj Street, 1359 Sq Ft, 3300 Sq Ft Lot, 3/1, SFR, Sold Price $427K , cross Telegraph
4606 Manila, 1065 Sq ft, 2960 sq ft lot, SFR,2/1, $602K, cross 45th
430 MacAuley, 1217 Sq Ft, 4000 sq ft lot, SFR, 2/1 1/2, Sold Price $803K, Cross Colby

I hope this information helped. If you need more, please feel free to contact me, and I can send you the direct MLS Sheet.

Good Luck
Rose Nied SH…, , Oakland, CA
Sat Feb 20, 2010
I would be happy to get you a market analysis if you want to contact me. I would need more specific information such as to how many bedrooms/ba; what sq ft you want (example: a range 1000-1500 sq ft); what size lot...then we can do a search for similar homes and you will have an idea of what the offer price was, what it actuall sold for, how many days it was on the market,, when it sold, it it were updated or needed work,, etc. Our office also uses a website called Trend Graphics which is very good to show the trends in an area over a specific period of time...this will show if the prices have gone up, down or stayed the same and how many days inventory is on the market...the graphs will show the trend...Spring for instance will be a busier time of the year than say fall/winter. I am happy to help you find a home. I am well acquainted with Rockridge and Lower Rockridge...I have clients who have purchased in these areas and love the area. I often work with first time home owners and can hellp guide you through the buying process. I have a great stable of professionals, from lenders, title oompanies, to renovation experts who do great rehabs for a fraction of the cost of others. You will note that most sales in Lower Rockridge if priced right have sold quickly and at over asking prces and with multiple offers. Please check out my website at http://www.apr.com/rnied Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Rose Nied Alain Pinel Realtors 510 530 7011
Web Reference:  http://www.apr.com/rnied
Heidi Marche…, Agent, Piedmont, CA
Sun Jan 17, 2010
Hello RD - Whether you were able to find a home in 2008 or not is unknown. While Rockridge has held value quite well relative to other Bay Area locations, prices are down significantly. Now might be a good time to begin your search again.
Anyone at the Highland Patners office down the street would be delighted to help you!
Just call the office at (510) 428-0900
Best of Luck!
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Jul 20, 2008
If is new construction most developers DO NOT POST IN MLS, and a realtor would not be able supply you with sold per sq. ft. however work in concert with realtor & appraiser. All communities have certain deed restrictions on price of homes built/sold/sq. ft. Tax records would supply additional information if its sales were updated upon closing.
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
DR, Home Buyer, Oakland, CA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
I don't have a realtor yet (I am just starting to interview them). However before I get too deep into the process with a realtor, wanted to see approximate prices to understand if I should even enter the market....
Susan Wesely, , Saint Paul, MN
Sun Jul 20, 2008
A local Realtor is your best source. DO you have one as your buyer agent? Presenting this sort of information to you is part of a buyer agent's job - and it should cost you nothing.