Home Buying in Fairbury>Question Details

Pam, Home Seller in Fairbury, IL

Lot values. I have 3 unimproved lots. Wanting to know their value

Asked by Pam, Fairbury, IL Thu Jun 25, 2009

Answers

4
U can contact me at 8158220399.. Thank
Hi, Pam

My name is Jill Thompson and I'm a Realtor with Fehr Real Estate in Fairbury. I see you've already received a couple of responses from your request, but I want to let you know that I would also be more than happy to assist you in finding out the value of your unimproved lots here in Fairbury. Please feel free to call me (815) 355-4870 or e-mail me at Jill@FehrRealEstate.net.

Thank you!!
Jill Thompson
Good Afternoon Pam, I would be more than happy to assist you. I have a new Agent in Chatsworth that is able to assist you as well. I would need to know the location and if addresses have been assigned to them. Please contact us at 815-844-4104, Sancken Sole Realty 310 N. Union st. Dwight, IL 60420
Sure I can help you with that. Do you have the PIN numbers for the lots? Or have they been assigned an address? Just let me know. I will be in the area on Tuesday this week. Thanks, Jim
Web Reference: http://www.jimmaskel.com