Lost our lease. Does anyone know of a lease purchase in 28117?

Asked by Joe Toma, Mooresville, NC Tue May 6, 2008

Answers

4
Michael McNu…, Agent, Huntersville, NC
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Yes ther are lease purchase's out there but be careful, they are generally geared towards the seller. Many sellers are willing to do them now in this buyers market. Send me an e-mail and I will be happy to help you find a deal for you. Mike michaelmcnulty@remax.net
Monica, , Mooresville, NC
Thu Jun 19, 2008
Hey..

I understand your delimma, sorry to hear about your situation...

I'm a bit late in the this, not sure if you've found anything or not... but I am looking at 3 lease-purchase options right now.

E-mail me: mhemingway@kw.com
lscafidi, , Mooresville, NC
Thu Jun 19, 2008
Hi Joe, I can help you please email me so we can go over your options. lscafidi@c21hecht.com
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Tue May 6, 2008
Joe,
Just contact a broker/agent in the Mooresville area. They are out there. You will need to have option money to put down and make sure to either have your attorney draft the lease or have yours look it over. You need to make sure the amortization schedule is fair on the lease payments so that a percentage goes toward your purchase price and you might as well contact a lender to see how long before you are able to finance. Also that will help you establish a price range to look in.

Hope this helps,

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad