golfwdjo, Home Seller in North Fort Myers, FL

Looking to sell Mobile/Manufactured home in Old Bridge Village 55 gated co-op community and trying to find comps. Any suggestions??

Asked by golfwdjo, North Fort Myers, FL Thu Apr 25, 2013

Answers

2
Old Bridge has its own on site sales office. Do you own your lot? Is it on the water? Lots of variables come into play in Old Bridge. Contact me if you would like to discuss your options. You can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
You can get online and find out a lot about what's selling in the area and for what price, but in order to really get an accurate estimate of your home in comparison to other similar properties, I would have to take a tour of your home, see what condition it is in, perhaps drive around to see the neighborhood, then I can give you an accurate estimate of what the house is worth. If you're interested in sitting down and talking, I would be happy to help you out.

Ray Rauber