Looking to purchase rental/investment property in the West Palm/Delray Beach area for nothing more than 100k.

Asked by jerseyvern, Bayonne, NJ Wed Jul 29, 2009

Any suggestions?

Answers

9
,, , Jupiter, FL
Sun Oct 25, 2009
I hope that those who recently posted answers to this question realize it was originally posted in July...
A Gonz, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Hi Matt, there are plenty of opportunities to buy now! Have one of these trulia Realtors do the leg work for you by giving them specif criterias for your investment idea. If you need help on the financing side don't look twice. Best to you!
Chris, , Wellington, FL
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Dear Matt,

If you were smart you would wait until after the second wave of the Real Estate crash is over.
Once interest rates rise from insane inflation being created, you will be able to buy higher up quality properties that will be much more desireable to the kind of tenants you really want.
This second wave is gaining steam and should be in full swing by spring of 2010.

Take a peek at these so called bargains now and see if this is where you want to go collect the rent in the evening. You will clearly see that the time is not right.

These are the facts.
1 setting records for unemployment velocity
2 rising job losses
3 ridiculous property insurance rates
4 foolish tax rates on property
5 property values dropping in PBC by an annualized 15% plus for 2009 continuing into 2010
6 interest rates going to rise which will decimate current values
7 hard to obtain credit..

I could go on but it would be just a waste of time.

Do what your heart tells you to do, not some broker....You know why they are called brokers dont you, because they are broker than you and I are.. Be careful who you listen to, especially when their advice leads to them getting a commission.

Chris
Linda Bassitt…, , Pinecrest, FL
Sat Oct 3, 2009
Search for all homes on the market in my website: http://www.LindaBassitt.com
Web Reference:  http://www.lindabassitt.com
Kevin True, Agent, North Palm Beach, FL
Fri Oct 2, 2009
We specialize in Condos, our new realtor Jerry just found a great oceanfront condo for $98,000.
Please call Kevin at Oceanfront Realty 561 622-4000 or 561 676-5437
Brian Sprague, , West Palm Beach, FL
Wed Sep 2, 2009
Matt,

There are many properties under $100,000 that are prime for investor purchase right now. I am a buyers agent that specializes with Investors/Tenants. Just yesterday I showed a property priced at $78,000. This property was a 2/1 Bungalow with a 1/1 Cottage in back, this could have income more than $1600/mo.

I also do a lot of Broker Price Opinions on homes going into foreclosure. I seem 1/1 condos for under $50,000 daily!

I'd love to help you out. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Brian S. Sprague
Illustrated Properties
561.379.3993
Brian@SellWPB.com
Web Reference:  http://www.ipre.com
Kris Persaud, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Dear Matt,
There are many properties on the market that you can buy in that price range. My best advice is to look for properties in that price range that already have tenants so that you can have an immediate revenue stream. I can help you find these properties and set you up with property managers. Give me a call.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kris Persaud
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
Mobile: 561-310-8471
Office: 561-845-6036 ext. 31209
Fax: 561-845-6443
Email: krispersaud@keyes.com
,, , Jupiter, FL
Thu Jul 30, 2009
I work with many investors to find properties with the highest yields after expenses.

Generally on the low side for A properties we can get 7%, on B and C propeeties as muxh as 16% return.

I have several properties that meet your budget and location criteria with great returns. Almost all have tenents in place.

Please call me to discuss further.

Reply posted from my tmobile G1
Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE
EXIT Realty
561-827-1790
Newflproperties@gmail.com
Troy Langan, Agent, Delray, FL
Wed Jul 29, 2009
St. Andrews condo's in West Lake Worth wouldn't be too bad if your looking for something that needs minimal work. 2/2 and 3/2's are going in the 60k range. As the market turns around so should the building, it's in a great area.
Or are you looking for something to rehab? All depends on what you're looking for...