Looking to purchase home in owings mills. Credit score has improved greater than 640, but not confident in applying to lenders. I

Asked by Partilia, Owings Mills, MD Wed Feb 20, 2013

I have a lot of items on credit file paid and resolved but hasn't been deleted. All recent credit good line of credit. Don't no what to do...still saving for down payment. Looking to do FHA....any suggestion...does anyone know about NACA? Thanks

Answers

7
Test1313’s answer
Test1313, Home Buyer, Owings Mills, MD
Tue Nov 12, 2013
It sounds like you are just about there! Good job!
I can help you get to the finish line.
I know of several grant programs. NACA runs out of money from time to time.
Please contact me directly to set up a game plan.
Eunice Melvin, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Apr 18, 2014
You're on the right track. We have an in-house credit consultant to help you as well as grant sources. Give me a call.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sat Jun 8, 2013
Hi Partilia, I can help.

Miekeba Jones
Heymann Realty, LLC
240-715-8284 direct
301-439-1180 office
miekeba@heymannrealty.com
Linnea, Home Buyer, Owings Mills, MD
Thu Jun 6, 2013
try N.A.C.A they dont go buy ur crediit score and no downpymt needed. i am currently going thru them to buy my home in owings mills. 410-783-0465 is the number. they are located on 1 Mount Royal Ave near downtown baltimore.
Joseph, , Columbia, MD
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Partilia

I don't know if you found your dream home but I work locally in my home office in Owings Mills MD and Office in Columbia MD. I can assist you in getting that home of your dreams please call me 443-303-7573 we have programs to help everyone and if we cannot help you we will work with you to your ready. But it seems like your ready call me

443-303-7573

Thanks Joseph

Joseph A. Ray
Mortgage Broker
Branch Manager NMLS # 204912
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi Partilla,

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Get connected with a good local lender who can help you analyze your specific situation and counsel you on what you need to get in the game. You may already be there! Lenders can also help you get paid items removed from your credit report and most are happy to do so at no charge. Best of luck.
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Partilla,

Have you spoken with a lender? A mortgage professional can speak with you about your potential options, or what steps you may need to take to be able to move forward with a loan.

If you'd like some recommendations for mortgage professionals, please let me know.

Thank you!

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Realty