Looking to move to Conroe in 3 months. I prefer a 7br, 4ba home with garage & pool for 800k. Is that possible? In our market it will

Asked by Fricky2020, Conroe, TX Sun Jan 20, 2013

I want direct contact with owner to negotiate on payment terms.

Answers

6
Judy Regil, Agent, Conroe, TX
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Obviously you want owner financing, or for sale by owner, so you should research those websites yourself. Posting that request here is only going to bring realtor responses whose help you don't seem to want. But if you do....well, take your pick.
Kamar Thomps…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Mon Jan 21, 2013
To get a better idea of what you are looking for on the financial end call me so I can answer any questions you have. Really not clear if you are wanting to purchase with a mortgage or owner finance. There are several homes in the Lake Conroe area that may have some of your criteria. Shoot me your email or call me so we can speak in more detail on your situation. Thank You,
Kamar Thompson with Coldwell Banker. 713-548-4708 or kamarthompson@yahoo.com
Lauri Kent, Agent, Conroe, TX
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I can't imagine any listing Realtor having you negotiate directly with a seller. What is your reasoning for that statement? Are you trying to buy a home without representation?
Lauri Kent
Keller Williams Conroe
Faye Bilski, Agent, Montgomery, AL
Sun Jan 20, 2013
There is only one house with 7 bedrooms on the market right now, but there are 5 & 6 br homes
available some with pools and some with room to put in a pool. I would be happy to send you what
is available now if you will send me your email address-My email is faye@topguns.com
Thanks for the inquiriy, would love to show you around and find you the right house.
Faye Bilski
TopGuns Realty
936-537-5450
LaRenda Mos…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Sun Jan 20, 2013
It is possible contact me and I will love to help you on your path! LaRenda 936-223-2265 Century 21 realty partners
Teri Henkelm…, Agent, Montgomery, TX
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I have a listing that almost fits you criteria. Here is a link to a virtual tour of the property: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JjBXvefq4

The MLS# is: 14396746

Please call me if I can be of assistance. Teri Henkelman (936) 537-6555.
*your
Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013