Looking to move into the area from East Coast.

Asked by April Anderson, Hinsdale, NH Sat Nov 3, 2012

Do I need to get pre-approved for a mortgage amount here on the East Coast or is it better to try and find a bank in the 54115 area? How is the area of 54115? Any information or advice would be helpful. Thanks

Answers

3
Malinda Trimberger’s answer
Malinda Trim…, Agent, Green Bay, WI
Mon Nov 5, 2012
April, if you would like a recommendation for a mortgage lender in this area (54115) I can provide to you. I live and work in this area as well and can assist you with questions you may have regarding relocation to De Pere. Let me know if I can help. Respectfully, Malinda Trimberger malinda@resource1gb.com or 920-639-2444
Jackie Leonh…, Agent, Tomahawk, WI
Sun Nov 4, 2012
I tell you how many deal I have had drag out because people used a lender out of state. What a nightmare it can be. Can they do it? Yes. Is it the best way to go? I say no. Call a bank in the area you are moving to. These people will help you with all different things you might need to move to a new town. Not just getting a loan.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Most Mortage Comanies, Mortgage Brokers, Mortgage Bankers, Banks and Finance Companies work Globally; that is, they can make a loan almost any where, from anywhere.
They can check CREDIT and REFERENCES anywhere.
If you would like to know what you can afford, and how much it will cost you, before you move, you should start the process now.