Looking to move by May. Would like to Lease to Own properties near West LA Kaiser .?

Asked by kellypbanks, Los Angeles, CA Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

3
Mike King, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Apr 5, 2013
If you are not an experience real estate purchaser, you should not try to negotiate a lease to own contract by yourself. Find a great local agent and be guided by them. I just got a nice young couple into a condo with 5% down and at a great price. Maybe you can buy now?
Mike
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Dear Kelly,
It's very difficult to find a lease-to-own situation particularly now when there are so few homes on the market and those that are have multiple offers. I recommend you speak with a few local Culver City Realtors who can guide you.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Sometimes you can find lease to own opportunities on Craigslist. But be careful and read up on lease options before you buy. Sometimes the sellers are savvy investors that are stacking the odds in their favor with the lease/option terms.