Looking to get a Lease Option in Brooklyn or Queens/LI, is there an Agent or even Investor who can help?

Asked by Shauna, New York Fri Apr 13, 2012

I know their are agents with expired listings or close to being expired that may be helpful in this situation. Whoever helps me of course will get their commission or fee! I also know of someone seeking a Lease Option in Manhattan & can spend for their rentals just needs time to buy. Let's work together!

Answers

2
Eddie McGowan, Agent, Bellerose Terrace, NY
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Hi Shauna! I'd love to help you with a lease/option. I've been in the real estate industry for more than 20 years, and as an associate real estate broker and attorney, I have a lot of experience with lease options.

I'm looking forward to talking with you!
---Eddie
718-440-4180
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-options: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don great blog! Most of the agents I've spoke with in the past tell me they aren't familiar with lease-options so I'm going to see if either one of the two who responded can help. Thank you.
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012