MG, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

Looking to find a mortgage broker that is licensed in North Carolina. I am a business owner in NY (over 2 years, excellent credit, etc).

Asked by MG, Raleigh, NC Mon Feb 3, 2014

I am interested in purchasing a home in the Raleigh, NC area. I plan to keep my business in NY long term and may consider opening a second location in NC at some point.
I would like to explore what programs are available to me. I need someone that can be creative and provide guidance on structuring the loan. Open to your suggestions on how to make this happen.
Thanks!

Answers

16
Jim Sherron, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
This should be easy and painless.

Jim Sherron
http://www.advantagecb.com/jsherron
jsherron@advantagecb.com
(919) 624-2232
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I just walked in from a luncheon with a lender I have been working with for 20 years now and highly recommend. Her name is Natalya Hill and she is the Branch Manager for Hamilton Group Funding, Inc. here in Raleigh. Her phone number is 919-614-0388 or email is natalya.hill@hgfloans.com . I've found her to be nothing but excellent since we first met and she has done numerous . numerous loans for my clients including first loans for all three of my kids.

Ernie
R B Bob, , Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi MG:

I'm not a broker, but rather work for Bank of England's ENG lending division here in Raleigh. We offer a wide variety of loan programs and also have the ability to broker loans in niche situations.

I've been in real estate and mortgage banking since 1984 (yes, I'm old!) and pride myself on how I structure mortgages to best serve my client's interests.

Rather that interview you here, why don't you call me or message me with a time that would be good for me to call you?

My contact info is in my profile, but you can also reach me on my cell phone 919-289-9611 if you prefer.

Bob
Nila Maceda…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hello! MG,

If you visit our website at http://www.CarolinaMaxRealty.com, you will see a link Sevice Providers in there where you can view 3 loan officers. You will be able to read their profiles and their services/loan programs available. Please check that out and start from there. I would be glad to assist you in your real estate needs in Raleigh/Cary, NC - voted recently No.1 of the 10 best places to live in US!
Nila Maceda…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hello! MG,

Erin Bohner, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I would highly recommend:

Steve Thorne
919--459-1314

We have worked with him for many years and refer our client to him. He has been in the business for years and is extremely knowledgeable. We have used him frequently for our out of the area clients and he has been wonderful in addressing all of their questions and concerns in a wide variety of situations. We have always received positive responses from the people who have worked with him. As many people are coming to the area from the Northeast corridor he is very familiar with the intricacies of this time of relocation and their effects on securing loans for both out of state and second location homes.

Warmest Regards,
Erin Bohner
Mark Civiok, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi MG: I have worked closely with a couple of mortgage Brokers who work on the wholesale level with multiple lenders, so they have always been able to satisfy my Buyer clients' needs. I believe they are among the best in the business: Kearny Davis is the President of Carolina Home Mortgage at 919-306-4840 and Robby Oakes is a Director at Corporate Investors Mortgage Group 919-929-6116. Talk to them and tell them I sent you! Mark
Kit Kat, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Apex, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
30 years experience here - sounds like it has to be someone who is really good with tax returns and open minded. Be glad to help! Of course you have plenty of suggestions here.
Alan
Caren Fried, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi MG,

I know a few mortgage bankers who can be a little more creative with qualification because they portfolio their loans. Feel free to give me a call at 919-964-0732 and I will forward their info. I look forward to helping you.
Erin Bohner, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Good Afternoon,

A bit warmer down here. Right? Welcome!

Please call us, we have a mortgage specialist with whom we work who has over 30 years in the business. He's low-keyed, specific, thorough, and has assisted our clients extraordinarily well. We have yet to hear even one complaint.

You may call us at (919) 624-6726 and we will share information regarding him.

Warm Regards,

Ed Williams
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell-Banker Advantage
http://www.HomesInRaleigh.org
edanderin@edanderin.com
Angie Cole, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I have 3 wonderful lenders I highly recommend. Give me a call or shoot me and email and I can send you their contact info.

Angie Cole
919-538-6477
Angie@acolerealty.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.acolerealty.com
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I recommend any of the following:
Todd Barbour - AES - 919-439-1340
Justin Burris - Movement Mortgage - 919-535-4760
Jon Dehart - Victorian Fiance - 919-408-4749
Kearny Davis Carolina Home Mortgage - 919-408-4749
Mark Wooten - Suntrust Bank - 919-380-6766

All of them are long time mortgage lender veterans, super sharp, very professional and easy to work with. All are based either in Raleigh or nearby in Durham or Chapel Hill.
Cameron Chap…, , Raleigh, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi there! I am a mortgage banker of 20 years and do loans in several states. Have experience with a lot of self employed and could certainly help you out. I am from this area and know it well.
Please let me know if I may be of service to you!
Best regards, Cameron Chapman - Senior Loan Officer - River Community Bank - 919-815-6319
Mike Jaquish, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Melissa Schwartz, Wells Fargo 919-571-2493
..Kevin Martini, DNJ Mortgage, Gateway Bank 919-274-3700...
Tim Zimmerman President, Chief Mortgage Officer America Select Mortgage, Inc., 919-870-0770....If none of those folks click, I know more... http://.www.RealtyArts.com
Andy Matejka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Greensboro, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
MG,

I would be happy to assist you with this process.

call or email me your questions.
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Mon Feb 3, 2014
I have a few mortgage brokers I can recommend - please drop me an email or text and I will forward you their information. In addition I know the area well both on the home (residential side) and the commercial side . Talk soon! Dawn Anderson danderson@advantagecb.com. 919-452-9379
Coming from New York my self I can understand the need for being creative. Hope to talk soon!
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014