Looking to develop relationships with local agents specializing in lower-priced SFR properties in and around Chicago.

Asked by Primetime25, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 8, 2010

I am part of an investment group looking to purchase SFR income producing properties. We are all cash buyers and are looking to build a significant portfolio over the next year. Any agents specializing in foreclosed properties please leave your contact info.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mike Yun, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Our firm has many experienced, qualified agents that can assist you with your project. Our firm has been involved in numerous developments throughout the Chicago-land area. Contact me - I would love to discuss your plans with you.

Mike Yun, Broker
Jameson Real Estate
(414) 526-8998
0 votes
William Chu, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Elmhurst, IL
Sun Sep 19, 2010
I can introduce you to a REO Broker who sells FC properties for bank clients.
0 votes
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Sep 10, 2010

The best in our office system is John Edfors. iohnedfors@realtyexecutives.com, (773) 276 2806 or (773) 706-0052.
I am good, he is simply outstanding with distressed property purchases and has a long list of satisfied clients.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more