Looking to buy only single family home ok if its an old home

Asked by Rubi, Victorville, CA Thu Mar 22, 2012

I seen properties selling for 35k in the victorville, apple valley,and hesperia area and was wondering if that's true I am looking to purchase a single family home for up to 40 k cash

Answers

3
Albert Marru…, , Victorville, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Albert Marrujo Jr, Real Estate Pro, Victorville, CA
Rent to Own
Yes, it is perfectly legal and acceptable in todays economic climate. Many negatives answers are listed here and they are all written by realtors or brokers. Anybody care to wonder why realtors and brokers are so against it?

You don't have to pay a 6% commission (3%buyer agent, 3%seller agent) is the biggest reason they advise against it. If the " licensed" real estate industry was so above board and looking out for you, why/how did the housing bubble occur? Somebody had to sell all those houses knowing that bogus loans were used by people that could never repay. The only thought was of higher & more frequent commissions! That is what a RE agent or broker won't tell you!!

Call me or E-mail me if you have any questions or want the truth about Rent to Own.

Albert Marrujo Jr
1-760-475-2661
albert.marrujo@gmail.com
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Ooops... sorry my direct email is Love2listyou@yahoo.com
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Wed Apr 11, 2012
I can certainly help you. Please email directly and let me know what you email address is and I will send those listings to you right away. There are numerous listings for you view.