Home Buying in Wynngate>Question Details

CrystalK, Home Buyer in Frisco, TX

Looking to buy in Wynngate neighborhood!

Asked by CrystalK, Frisco, TX Sun May 27, 2012

We are looking to buy a home in the Wynngate neighborhood of W. Frisco, but wanted to see if this was a well known subdivision for kids/block partys/community environment/etc... and if the school it feeds into is good for Frisco ISD? ANy help asap would be appreciated!!!

Answers

8
As a recent purchaser myself, yes, you should buy in Wynngate. GREAT schools with the brand new elementary open and the middle school is wonderful as well. We have found very nice people in the neighborhood but without the constant expectation to be involved in everything. The location is great and very convenient.
With regard to schools, I like the website greatschools.com. It rates schools on other factors than school ratings. As far as community, I try to ask neighbors what they think when I show clients a home. There are 4 active listings in Wynngate ranging in price from approx. $374,000-$483,000.00. I would be glad to show any of them to you - if you would like the listing info on them just email me at: vicki@vickicavnar.com. Have a great Memorial Day!
I would feel honored to work with you and your family .

ISD visit Frisco website for rankings.

Frisco homes for sale Frisco Tx
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5057188

I have many families who are buyers and tenants in Frisco love the entire community everything it offers .

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Thanks to all of you for your input!!! :) We appreciate it and love any and all feedback! :)
Hi Crystal-

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the subdivisions in Frisco, as long as they feed to Frisco schools. We have such a diverse price range and great selection.

Wynngate is a faily new neighborhood and may not have an established community HOA participation like some of the older neighborhoods. But my clients that have built in there say they really enjoy living there.

There are several that I know personally on how well the neighbors get together and have block parties, ice cream parties and much more. They are The Trails and The Fairways. Both of these neighborhoods have A TON of children and always have some kind of get together going on. The Fairways is the same way. The price range can vary with each subdivision having low $200,000 to a custom home section on the golf course reaching mid $600,000's.

I have lived in Frisco since 1998 and have lived in The Trails and The Fairways both.

But again, based on my clients and my friends, you will find something great in just about every neighborhood in Frisco since most families that are moving here have young children, and are moving here because of the school district.

We are still a family oriented town and still try to convey a small town feel. If you love Wynngate, buy the home you love! If you need reassuring, drive the neighborhoods on the weekends and the evenings and see what's happening.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to text or email me.

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145
sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
Wynngate is a lovely neighborhood and is perfect for familes with all the amenities you could want for the kids. Schools are Sparks for elementary, Pioneer for middle and Frisco High; all top ranked schools. Builders are top of the line as well. I have several clients in that area ans all love it. Let me know if I can help you at all. Prices will range in the $300,000's and up.

Helen Karuba
Virginia Cook Realtors
214-534-2020
My wife and I actually have Wynngate as one of the few neighborhoods we will buy in when we move, because of the community feel in the neghborhood and the schools. We currently own a home in The Trails just up the street, so let me know if you have any questions about how great living in West Frisco is.
Ha.
Bryan Brickman- RE/MAX Premier IV
214-663-4686
Thanks for the reply! So, do you like the Wynngate neighborhood better than The Trails???? Do you like Wynngate better than nearby Pearson Farms? Trying to get as much info as possible! :) THX!
Flag Sun May 27, 2012
Crystal,

I can put you in touch with the HOA president so you can find out directly. You should also check out Frisco ISD website for the data on the feeder schools - there is a wealth of information there. Call me if you need more help - 469-450-1326. You are the best person to do the research because you know what's important to your family - anything you'll get from agents here is going to be speculation.

Andrea Brooks
Keller Williams
http://www.topagent.co