Looking to buy in Austin TX. 606 credit 15k down, I make 3000-3500 per mo. Any hope for me?

Asked by rachel_schneider, Austin, TX Fri Sep 14, 2012

Answers

4
jack_mortonm…, Home Owner, Sunset Valley, TX
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Sunset Valley, TX is quiet and dark sky community. We have the best rebate programs and also the shopping centers are right by the neighborhoods, huge shopping centers that are like only 4 years old. Best part of all? NO PROPERTY TAXES! Only A.I.S.D. taxes!
http://www.sunsetvalley.org

Check out our Germanfest this Sat! Sept 22nd and it's free, no other community including Austin does that!
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
We also have the best ratio of police officers per citizens! They can arrive at your house in less than 30 seconds!
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
Le Green Sch…, Agent, Anderson Mill, TX
Sat Sep 15, 2012
The sooner you talk to someone about your goals, the better.
Some things that seem like a good way to raise your score, like paying off a loan you already have, can be disastrous to you chances of qualifying for a home.

I can hook you up with some great resources at no cost.
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Fri Sep 14, 2012
There might be programs out there that may be available to your situation. But unless you consult a local loan officer, you will never know.
Guy Gimenez, Agent, Manchaca, TX
Fri Sep 14, 2012
There are options, including owner financed properties which don't take into account your credit scores, but if you're seeking traditional financing I would recommend you do all you can to get your credit scores up. A competent mortgage banker can help you determine your best course to do just that.