Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Maria, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

Looking to buy condo as a 2nd home/seasonal rental property in Delray Beach or Boynton Beach. Any pros/cons between the two towns? Maria

Asked by Maria, Venice, FL Sat Mar 23, 2013

Answers

7
I would love to work with you, please call me to discuss more details at 561-502-8844. Your consultant ,Sherlie Joseph.
I answered you? I can find you in both area 954 804 2117
Maria,

We are blessed in Palm Beach County to have an abundance of different locations to suite many different lifestyles. A clear description of what your particular and unique requirements are will be the starting point of any successful real estate search. There are many differences in Delray in the condo market without throwing in Boynton, or Wellington, or a location in the urban center of West Palm Beach or the tranquil seaside environment of Juno Beach, etc. Comparing these and providing the differences between the two towns is impossible without a full understanding of your goals.

For instance in Delray along Atlantic Avenue you cab but a 2 bedroom condo in a development like Kings Point out west for $20,000 or you can head east to the beach and spend $700,000+ for a two bedroom unit. Location, location, location. You may find when starting your search with a professional understanding your needs that your perfect location may not be in either location you inquired about.

Reading between the lines it sounds like you might be looking for a property that you can rent for short term intervals during the season and still have it available for your use when in the area. You will need to focus on buildings that allow shorter term rentals in areas where snowbirds are willing to pay high seasonal rents during the winter months. Balancing these two can be harder than one would think but there are still great opportunities out there if you know where to look. There are also single family opportunities steps to the sand that are unencumbered by associations that might be explored depending on your budget.

The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few months ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consultation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I can help! How much would you like to pay? I would suggest 2 bedrooms would you like to talk or give me your email? 954 804 2117..Thanks. Delray or Boynton is great. Boynton is up and coming,
Atlantic Blvd is becoming another Las Olas but both are great for seasonal rentals.
Higher prices and more to do in Delray. More for your money in Boynton. Both centrally located and you can't go wrong with either. A lot less congestion and traffic than other areas. My office is directly across from Marina Village and the new Casa Costa in Boynton Beach and we can help you with either.

Todd Kevitch
BPO Realty LLC
Tkevitch@bporealty.com
http://Www.bporealty.com
5614009376
Dear Maria - I agree - Delray offers more activity, but you will pay much more for purchasing in that area. I live on the intracoastal near boynton and you can get so much more for your money - there are some amazing deals here.
Please call me @ 954-818-1745
Both areas are great areas for seasonal rentals especially close to the intracoastal or the ocean. Delray has a lot to offer in the way of events and activity while the Boynton area is a little less expensive.
I would be happy to help you look for a property-call me

Leslie Hamilton
Keller Williams Real Estate
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com