Evelyn Madera, Home Buyer in Cliffside Park, NJ

Looking to buy a short sale/ bank owned property in Middletown, New Jersey. Need experienced broker. Where can I find the properties available.?

Asked by Evelyn Madera, Cliffside Park, NJ Thu Sep 24, 2009

Answers

8
Hi Evelyn,

I list and sell short sale / bank owned properties. I work off bank lists of actual properties. My personal experience of realty trac is it is a service of recycled information.

Send me an email of where you want to look and what your price range gfor a home is.t

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Offie: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Great ! Now I wonder of the person asking this question back in 2009 is still looking?

Really ? How does it look towards your research and observation skills answering questions asked in 2009 like it was asked 10 minutes ago?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2012
Please contact us regarding short sales in Middletown..My husband and I both full time agents in the Middletown area and would be happy to help you...Diane. 732 859 2376
2 pennybrook lane in Kings Landing also has all the updates and has dropped in price and is well taken care of
Check out 23 Foxwood Run! Don't look at the price. Make an offer. You might do better because it's in good shape and not abused like most short sales.
Hi Evelyn,

A lot of these properties get listed in our MLS. Unfortunately, you will find out that they are short sale and/or foreclosures in the agent information part of the listing, so it's not easy for a consumer to readily identify them. If you would like to review what is currently listed as a short sale or bank owned, I'd be happy to send you out listings to review. I can also keep you updated as new listings come on.

Keep in mind, though, that not all bank sales and/or short sales are the best bargains out there. There are many distressed sellers and you might find a better deal with one of those sellers than with a bank. A good local agent who knows the market and has a good network of agents to work with should be able to identify those properties for you.

Also, if you have not heard about the pitfalls of buying foreclosed/short sale properties, do some searching on Trulia here. It's not as easy as one might think, and some of the properties sold are in pretty rough shape!

I would not recommend Realtytrac because many of the homeowners buy themselves out of foreclosure and the homes are never listed for sale.

Good luck to you, whatever you decide!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
You can contact our short sale specialist, Deborah Weiss, at 732-332-9100. I'm not sure how she sources her listings, but I do know she has great success for her clients. She will be able to help you. Good luck!
Hi Evelyn,

Short sales and bank owned properties are my specialty. As a matter of fact I work with realtytrac.com (nations largest distressed properties website), to help find buyers the home they are looking for. Please send me your contact information and I will email you all the short sales and bank owned properties presently available.

William Troy
Veltri Realtors
O- 732 557 4600
C- 732 600 1570
wtroy@veltrirealtors.com