Looking to buy a house in Miami. Had a bancrypcy 1.5 year ago, need adviceon lown or owner financing.

Asked by Mlaurie68, Miami, FL Mon Jun 16, 2014

Answers

6
Mangquell Ca…, Agent, Opa Locka, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Number of factors to look at. We have a complete checklist in our home buyer ready packet.
Call for more details.....305-652-9343
Sandra Diaz, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Thu Jul 17, 2014
Actually, new programs could be help you with your purchase, probably we could help you with this
information. let me know how can I help you.
280
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Jul 11, 2014
A mortgage broker will be able to detail if able to work with you at the present time. As far as owner financing, option is like the needle on the haystack.
Benjamin Mac…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Thu Jul 10, 2014
There is an FHA option with greater than 12 months after foreclosure but less than 24 months. Feel free to call me and I can walk you through a quick pre qual.
Stephanie Le…, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Mon Jul 7, 2014
lenders may be willing to work with qualified borrowers after the FHA two-year minimum for Chapter 7, but it is important to note that the required waiting period begins from the time the bankruptcy is discharged--NOT the time the bankruptcy is filed.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Tue Jun 17, 2014
Rather than talking to Realtors, it will probably be best to talk to a mortgage broker. It may also be smart to talk with a credit counselor to start improving your credit score now, so when you're ready you can qualify for a better interest rate.