Looking to buy a home on outskirts of town, with in 15 miles of Austin, I am a builder want a nice secure area with upside after updating home.

Asked by brian defayette, Knoxville, TN Sat Nov 9, 2013

Want to spend 300k or less, no financing needed. Want to be close yet private, as in no neighbors behind or large 1/2 ac lot.

Answers

9
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Dear BDeFayette,
There are a few neighborhoods that could work for you. I suggest Shady Hollow as they have larger lots and homes from the 1970's-1990's. Many homes have been updated and its in the southwest part of Austin. Most lots in the original sections of Shady Hollow are at least a half acre, some are as large as a full acre. The schools are all exemplary and its only 15 minutes to downtown in off-peak times. Shoot me an email at BetinaForemanRealtor@yahoo.com and I can send you a few homes that might just work for you.

Betina
Douglas Ray…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Nov 11, 2013
The 15 miles outskirts opens up your options to meet your Deciding Criteria. I've my eye on some land myself with similar criteria and would love to share it with you. If I were to post the hidden treasures then we'd miss an opportunity, eh? Please feel free to call Douglas Ray Goff to discuss @ 512-284-3930.
Elvis Loss, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Any of the agents that have replied will have access information that can help you find something. Finding the right real estate consultant can take a bit longer, I have the resources to help you find what you are looking for. I'd like the chance to be on your list of people you speak to when you come into town.

There are definitely lots that fit your specifications and I know I can help you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for your consideration,

-Elvis
512-954-3292 (mobile)
http://www.facebook.com/ElvisRealty
Abby Alwan, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Nov 10, 2013
Looks like you've got some options! I specialize in working with builders & clients on lot searches. If you still find yourself in need, I'd love to work together.
Cheers!

Abby Alwan, DEN Property Group
DENpg.com
512.924.7548
abby@denpg.com
Brenda Sours, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Nov 9, 2013
I specialize in southwest Austin and there are several neighborhoods that you might be interested in. If you want to talk further call or text me at
512/914-6118
Brenda Sours
Andrew Howard, Agent, Lakeway, TX
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Thanks for contacting the Lokey Team. What is your time frame? I will email your some options, what is your complete contact info? Hope you can come visit Austin soon!

Andrew Howard
Realtor, The Lokey Team
508-439-7702-cell
512-439-7772-office
jana humplik, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Nov 9, 2013
I like that you know what you like. I can definitely help you with your lot search. Let me know if I can help and I hope to hear from you soon. Are you planning in visiting the area anytime soon to look at lots?

Jana Humplik
530 521 8530
JanaHumplik@kw.com
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Nov 9, 2013
I would be happy to help, and there are definitely some options available to fit your criteria.(Granada Hills comes to mind) please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Nov 9, 2013
I think they're quite a few areas that might fit your needs within that distance from Central Austin. I will be happy to discuss working together and I do work with builders and remodelers on a regular basis. Besides being one of the top rated Realtors in the greater Austin area, I also own a custom home building company so I can see things from your point of view as well.

Feel free to contact me and we can discuss some more details and I'll be happy to explain what I do for my clients. I have an excellent team of inspectors, title people, etc., do not charge anything for my extensive services, and am with the #1 Real Estate company in Austin, Keller Williams Realty. I also work seven days a week for my clients and specialize in negotiations. Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
My house is for sale at 11720 Gaelic Drive, Austin Texas 78754. I have priced it to sell as I have moved out of state. It is a great location with quick access to all major roads, and downtown. It has 70ft yard behind the house which backs up to a protected greenbelt. The nearest house across the greenbelt is 150 yards. It has 4 bedrooms + game room, painted garage floor, and sears cabinets in the garage. Irrigation system, storage shed, and a pet friendly neighborhood and great neighbors surrounding the house. The house is move-in ready and can offer a quick close. It is also VA assumable to other veterans.

Please contact my realtor Nicole Fousek for viewing at 512-554-1706.
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013