Looking to buy a home in Sanctuary in Marlton, NJ. Have few questions about nearby childcare/preschools & commute. Please help!

Asked by mona.nandy, Marlton, NJ Tue Mar 12, 2013

I am looking to buy a home in the Sanctuary neighborhood. I liked the privacy, loved the setting, but I have two small kids. Can anyone (who knows or lived in the area) can tell me about good daycares/preschools there? Also, how is the commute to Philadelphia - is there any train station nearby?

Answers

5
Sanctuary Re…, Home Owner, Marlton, NJ
Fri Mar 14, 2014
The Sanctuary is a beautiful neighborhood, and the schools in Marlton in general are fabulous. I grew up in Marlton, going to the schools here, and my kids will as well. There are also several daycare/preschools to choose from such as Excel, Chesterbrook, and Wiley. My only suggestion is to buy a current home. Do not build. We built and the whole entire process for us was a nightmare. We love our home - after we did our own work to fix issues - and we love the area and our neighbors but you couldn't pay me to do it again. They have no pride in the quality of their build and after you make settlement you have to track them down to get issues resolved. My husband and I have lived here for over a year, we still have remaining unresolved issues on our initial punch list from when we made settlement, and no one will return our emails and/or phone calls. We are not the only ones either. On the next nice day, take a drive around the new construction area and talk to some of the new homeowners. Hopefully they'll tell you the truth - as everyone is unhappy. Anyway, enough about us. LOL. The commute to Philly isn't the best, and the closest train station is the Patco in Lindewold. Good luck!
Sorry I just saw your post was from a year ago. If you are still looking hopefully it'll help, if not maybe it'll help someone else looking :)
Flag Fri Mar 14, 2014
Beth Vassalo…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Mon Apr 1, 2013
The Sanctuary is beautiful. The closest preschool is Little Lakers in Marlton Lakes. The schools are Marlton Elementary and Marlton Middle. The Shop Rite in Berlin is not too far away.

I lived in Marlton Lakes for 10 years and watched the Sanctuary be built.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at 609-410-8111 if you have any more questions.

Beth
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hello Mona,
Thank you for your question. I live and work in Marlton and it is a great place to be. 40 min into Phila. and 60 min to the shore.

Sanctuary is a great neighborhood in Marlton. I know people that live there and have young kids.
Homes are confortable in size and there are some new homes too.

Child Care
150 Tomlinson Mill Rd
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 988-9430
If you go into my website http://www.inesdelacruz.com click on school information.

Depending on which section of Philadelphia you need to commute to, you can take the Benjamin Franklin Bridge (About 40 min.) to cross over. or Delaware River Bridge.
You could also take Tacony Palmyra or Betsy Ross but those will take you longer.

You could also park at Lindenwold or Ashland Stations of the PATCO train into Philadelphia. It has several stops on the NJ and PA sides. It is convenient.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I will be happy to answer them. 609-313-8518.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR, CRS
RE/MAX Connection
To view all the homes in NJ visit http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Patrick Coty, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Mar 12, 2013
There is a great pre-school in Marlton which I know very well. Google: Marlton Christian Academy for more info. Obviosly, there are others but I happen to know that one quite well. With regards to train commuter line, check out PATCO High Speed Line. There are several stations that could be convenient. They start at about 8 miles away (Lindenwold Station). If you'd like to discuss the area further, Google: Coty Fischer to get to our web site and FaceBook page etc. Good luck in moving to the area! We love it here!
Ed Ralston, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Mar 12, 2013
There are many great daycares/preschools. The commute to Philly isnt bad. My names Ed Ralston with Pat McKenna Realtors. Give me a call and I'd be happy to talk to you about schools, daycare and commute to Philly. 856-912-6048.

Ed