Looking to buy a home in Evansville, In in a month or two. I want to buy on contract. Atleast 2 bedrooms and

Asked by Bryan, Indiana Thu Jan 15, 2009

a garage would be nice

Answers

3
Sean O'Daniel, Agent, Evansville, IN
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Your finance method limits your availability to "For Sale By Owner" and "House For Rent". Have you met with your bank, credit union, or broker mortgage loan officer? They have the application to answer your hard questions. If you don't qualify for a mortgage loan, you will have to ask the landlord if they are willing to rent you the house with an option to purchase the house after the first year for an agreed price? The price will need to be amortized with every payment based on an agreed interest rate until you qualify for the mortgage.
Donita Wolf,…, , Evansville, IN
Tue Apr 7, 2009
I have investors willing to lease you a home please feel free to contact me. Donita Wolf 812-204-9255
The Goldenbe…, Agent, Evansville, IN
Wed Aug 21, 2013
I have investors willing to lease you a home please feel free to contact me. David Goldenberg 812-459-3751