Looking to buy a condo in carson 21610 S. Perry St. at 73,000. how do I get prequalified to see if it is something I can afford?

Asked by Josedenise, 90746 Thu Jan 6, 2011

Two income family currently renting at $805.13 a month and was wondering if we would be able to afford a condo at $73,000

Answers

3
Linda Griego’s answer
Linda Griego, Agent, Carson, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Hi Jose,

I can not give you an answer with out knowing if you qualify for the loan? The lender will go over with you, your income, dept and your credit rating. Please be careful when going through the internet and looking for loans. If some one wants to charge you up front that is one red flag to watch for. There are many more.

When are you availabel to go over all this infromation with you?

Please give me a call. 310-422-6963
Roberto Gosim, Agent, Carson, CA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Hello Josedenise,
The answers would be the same.
Contact a lender or go straight to the bank.
Just tell them you want to pre-qualify.
contact me if I can help.
Roberto
Glenn Gaspar, Agent, Signal Hill, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Hi, there are many variable factors that come into qualifying a buyer. I can recommend a trusted lender who can determine what you can or cannot afford. His name if Michael and his cell phone number is (714) 726-9950. Please becareful for there are many lenders who are not well versed in our industry or for today's market place.

If you are looking for a full time REALTOR...Give me a ring!
Web Reference:  http://www.GlennGaspar.com