Looking to buy a beach condo

Asked by Bob Costello, Highlands Ranch, CO Wed May 9, 2012

I'm looking to buy a beach condo in Lauderdale by the sea or north of there. Budget is $150k with reasonable fees. Purchase time frame is by the end of the year. On the beach or an easy walk to a public beach / pier.
Suggestions ?

Answers

5
N20935, Home Buyer, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL
Sun Nov 17, 2013
Unit for sale in the Fountainhead by owner . . . Ocean front 10th floor
781 233 6948. Jim
If you can email me some info on your condo for sale I would appreciate it
Info@tedchionidis.com
Flag Sat Mar 8, 2014
Denise, Home Buyer, Florida
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hello, I'm looking for a place near the beach, it can be a handyman, fixer up,TLC with little/no rent restrictions please. 140k $ and under ready to move now, this will be a vacation home.

Thank you, Dee 24/7 914 699 0398 Thank you.
Chad Gray, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Bob,

It was great viewing properties in east Fort Lauderdale with you this past weekend. I hope you're enjoying your cruise! I'm looking forward to reconnecting with you soon.

Chad Gray, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
754-300-6040
Marsha Umans…, Agent, Tamarac, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
You can still buy a 1 or even a 2 bedroom across the street from the beach for $150K. The maintenance fees that close to the beach will be from high $300's to $500 depending on the number of bedrooms, the building, etc. If you are OK taking a 10 min walk to the beach, I will find you a 2 bedroom for under $100K with lower maintenance fees. BUT - nobody can predict what the prices would be like by the end of the year. If you wish, e-mail me for more information and advice:
maru72@bellsouth.net, or call: 954-673-1624.
Jen Babacan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
Hello Bob,
I live and work in Lauderdale By The Sea. Therefore, I pretty much know the market here and the surrounding areas. First of all, I would need to know your specifications, such as how many bedrooms & bathrooms, also, would you like an ocean view or would an intracoastal or canal view be acceptable? Once I know the answers to these few questions, I can email you listings for you to review. Feel free to contact me at jenbabacan@live.com or by cell, (954) 648-7334 anytime.
Kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty