Looking to Relocate to NE Ohio SOON

Asked by Dan Nelson, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Fri May 18, 2012

My family is looking to move from VA to NE Ohio, preferably within the next 3 months. We will have around 50K to put down on a home, and are looking for areas that are not only safe, but affordable. We don't want to pay 150K for a home, as we'd like our mortgage payments to be as small as possible. We are looking for a home with at least 3 BR and a basement or 4BR. (We have 3 kids.) We do not mind a fixer-upper or foreclosure, as long as it is structurally sound and in fairly decent condition. I used to live in the area, but am unsure of which areas are the best now. Any recommendations would be wonderful! Also, we're looking for a good realtor to work with who can help us find a home even though we're a few states away. Thanks in advance!

Answers

12
Jean Hudson, Home Seller, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Hello Dan!
I actually am selling a home in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. It's a great area and I believe you can look on my profile as I have info there. I don't know if your kids are small or not but if they are, you may want to at least check it out! 4br/2bath 2 1/2 story Colonial.
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sun Jul 22, 2012
We are Team Pribisko, covering all of Northeast OH (22 counties). We enjoy helping relocated families find new homes. Please call Pat at 440-725-0910.
Steve, Both Buyer And Seller, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sun Jul 22, 2012
Dan,

Our house is not listed yet, but we are in the process of doing so. Our home is around 1700 sq ft in the Falls. We have 4 bedrooms, and a finished lower level for your children. We are about 6 houses down from a nice park, and both the elementary and middle schools are within walking distance. The house is not a fixer upper, it is move in ready with many updates.

If you are interested, e-mail me at sjlias@aol.com.

Steve
Neighbor, , Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hello Dan,

There is a nice home for sale in my neighborhood at 719 Rudolph Ave.
The MLS# is 3321632
This is a quiet neighborhood, not far from RT 8, but has little traffic due to it being connected to only one other side street.
The neighbors moved out to a rural area.
This house has 3 bedrooms and a 2 car garage on a blacktop drive with a fenced in back yard.
Jim Pruitt, , Youngstown, OH
Fri Jul 13, 2012
feel free to check out our home at 1488 hampton rd in goodyear heights, great neighborhood and totally remodeled you can see more pics @ http://www.ctdtinvestmentproperties.com call for details 330 281 1876 i do have 2 offers on the property though so if interested i would call right away
Auntchach, Home Seller, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Mon Jun 18, 2012
I presently have a great 3 bedroom condo for sale for $123000. It is located in the Cuyhoga Falls area at 3332 Brookside Lane. The area is great, has a "no outlet" 3 street area...very safe for children. It is also in the Woodridge school District, which is one of the best! And...Cuyahoga Falls has the lowest utitities around!
Please take a look at the condo, lots of common land for the kids, backs up to the woods.
If you are interested, get back to me...auntchach@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Cecilia Sher…, Agent, Rocky River, OH
Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Dan,

It should be no problem finding you the perfect fit for you and your family. There are a lot of great areas in NE Ohio east, west and south. We are relocation specialists and deal with these issues and concerns daily. We never charge our buyers "processing" fees, so we're 100% free to work with saving you hundreds right from the start. We've been serving NE Ohio for almost a decade and love what we do. Feel free to contact us anytime via website, email, call or text. We'd love to help take away some of the pressures and stresses of a relocation off your shoulders and put you in the perfect home/area!

Cecilia Sherrard & Andrew Ginter
440-781-8737
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference:  http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
R. Ryan Bowm…, Agent, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Dan,

I see that you have received a lot of responses from a lot of great local agents. I also have a team as well. We have a buyer specialist (my wife Jacqui) that has her ABR and we also have 2 others on our team. That way you have more than person working on your side. We as well never charge a transaction fee. We would love to interview for the job of helping you and your family find your home. We live and work in Stow and Cuyahoga Falls primarily. Feel free to contact me directly at 330.703.2304 or r.ryanbowman@gmail.com.
Tim Cunningh…, Agent, Lakewood, OH
Fri May 18, 2012
Dan

I would be glad to be of assistance to you and your family. I have found homes across NE Ohio for clients and sold homes to clients when they were in Florida. If you would like my help contact me at 440-670-3756
(Call or text).
Steve Moshol…, Agent, Tallmadge, OH
Fri May 18, 2012
Hi Dan,

We would be happy to interview. My brother and I work in a partnership and he is an Accredited Buyer Representative and only serves buyers. This way you know he is only looking out for your best interest. Also, unlike most of our competitors, we will not charge you any kind of transaction fee (typically $150-300) for our buyer agent services.

Give me a call or email

330-554-6770
Steve@mosholder.com
Carey Ferrari, Agent, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Fri May 18, 2012
I am a Realtor in the Cuyahoga Falls area, please contact me directly so we can discuss your needs in more details privately. 330-622-2290 Looking forward to hearing from you!
Scott Janca, Agent, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Fri May 18, 2012
Good Morning Dan,

I'd be happy to help you begin to locate potential prospects. Please send me an email at scottjanca@gmail dot com. Look forward to discussing further and seeing if we are the right fit. Have a great day.

Scott Janca