Sonal, Both Buyer and Seller in 07604

Looking for very cheap homes in Cleveland area. The ones that sell for $1000-$3000. Please cont me

Asked by Sonal, 07604 Fri Jan 9, 2009

Answers

5
C, , Taylorsville, NC
Sun Mar 8, 2009
have plenty of properties in cleveland at hose prices 828 352 9462 or 828 391 7950 chris
Tresa Klein, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Wed Feb 18, 2009
There are many properties that are in that price range, but be aware that most likely, they are missing copper plumbing, hot water tank, and sometimes furnances. Often times, these properties sell above asking price, depending on the condition. I would be more than happy to help you with your search. Call me at 440-342-5766 or email me at: tklein@kw.com, and I will do my best to assist you in finding REO properties. You can also visit my foreclosure website at http://www.tresakleinforeclosures.com and I can also provide some other website you can visit to aid you in your search for REO's
David Wakeman, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Fri Jan 9, 2009

There are quite a few properties in the Cleveland area selling under $10,000. Many of those can be purchased for a couple of thousand. You must be a cash buyer. Understand, that these properties have probably been vandalized and will have no copper, furnace, Hot Water Tank and probably other issues.

If you are serious about buying properties like this email me and I will be happy to assist you.

David Wakeman
RE/MAX Classic
david@wakemanrealtors.com
(440) 212-5007
Mssmith, Home Buyer, Cleveland Heights, OH
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Yes i am and if you can send me some information to my address that i'm providing i would greatly appreciate that i'm looking to buy around february no later than march of 2010

ms.dowdell@yahoo.com
Gregory DePa…, , Brooksville, FL
Wed Mar 25, 2009
Call Greg DePalma, Russell Real Estate Services. Cleveland, Ohio at 216 938-6071