Looking for very cheap fixer upper home under 10K.

Asked by Jefwild, Clackamas, OR Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

6
4dragons, Home Buyer, Fort Worth, TX
Wed Feb 12, 2014
Check areas in Idaho because I have recently seen some for sale right in the price range you are looking for. You may also check ar-realestate.net by checking a link for the 'Counties' and then checking those counties which have a number next to them and, finally, going through the pages of each county until you reach the cheapest price ranges which are, as a fact, close to the price you are looking for. Some also offer owner financing, too. Keep your chin up and keep on looking because you WILL find what you are looking for. Again, do not give up! Cheap houses are everywhere but you just have to keep searching for them. Oh, try Tennessee, Missouri and locations where areas are depressed, and do not forget to check into 'old' houses/homes because there are quite a few of them still available. Good luck and nothing is impossible for those who diligently seek.
chadgouge, Home Buyer, Fort Worth, TX
Fri Jan 18, 2013
I'm looking for a home with 1 to 2 acers of land with a fixer upper. I have over 10k in cach
Cindy Munro, Agent, Midland, MI
Thu Mar 29, 2012
You will typically have to pay cash in that price range.
Tim Cook, Other Pro, Weatherford, TX
Mon Mar 12, 2012
We offer deeply discounted houses and we also look for deals that match your request. Please go to my site below and tell uswhat you are looking for.
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Mar 12, 2012
$11,000 might be a little low, but the link below will show you some you can bid on.
Do you have cash?
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Do "be real" $10K home in major city such as Dallas / Fort Worth surrounding areas would not be a "fixer upper" be a tear down have ZERO value . FYI - I am a general contractor who flip houses ... if there were any I would be 1st to purchase those types of properties.

Good luck with your search

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
It doesn't happen all the time, as a remodeler I bought a home under 10K once. A home flipper knows the condition they have to deal with and are willing to deal with the mountain of works for profit when ready for sale. You just have to work hard looking for the right buy.
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012