Looking for topics for blogs that buyers want answers to so that can get great deals $$$$$$$$

Asked by Tom and Joanne Team, Boston, MA Fri Mar 5, 2010

Buyers, I am looking for ideas for blogs. I have sold 58 homes in the last 24 months and have lots of experience and I want to share these experience to help you all make more money. Please leave me the topics you want to learn more about and I will write about them. Best

Answers

3
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Most of the basic things I would want to know I have already blogged about.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Don i agree, Tom and Joanne this should be placed in your blog as well. The question area is for direct questions. When you type what you sold then it goes into self promotion instead of questions. You do have some great blogs though, you cover some good areas.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Tom and Joanne: Just read the questions posted here. Lots and lots and lots of buyer questions. In fact, I'd be kind of surprised if there's any real buyer question that hasn't be asked on Trulia.