Lucsmama, Home Buyer in Hewitt, NJ

Looking for suggestions for a quaint, village like town in North New Jersey that is affordable and safe for young families?

Asked by Lucsmama, Hewitt, NJ Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

7
Judy Mizzone, Agent, Woodland Park, NJ
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Living in Passaic County my entire life & raised my children in Woodland Park, I highly recommend the Town, prices range from $150,000 to $900,000, walking distance to parks, schools & shopping, also close to all major highways, that also goes for the Towns of Little Falls & Totowa.
Woiuld be glad to answer any of your questions. Judy
Warren Freri…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Thu Apr 11, 2013
We have assist hundreds of buyers and eveyone is looking for something different so with that in mind... we would have to sit down and really get to know what is most improtant to you. Any questions please give us a call. Thanks Julie and Warren Frerichs
Warren Freri…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I would love to assist you in the Morris Co area. Butler is a great little town as is Denville. Feel free to give us a call. 973.492.5782
Sloan Berman, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Wed Aug 22, 2012
It depends on your idea of affordable. What is your price range?

You might take a look at Little Falls (Passaic Co.) or the Caldwells (Essex Co.) but those may not be north enough for you.
We have a young family so our idea of affordable is in the 300-400, 000 range. We love feel of little downtown's such as Ramsey but cant afford that area...looking for towns we may not be as familiar with. Husband works in Montvale so something no too far....
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Wed Aug 22, 2012
I always think Ramsey and Allendale fit that description Both have nice downtown areas with shops sidewalk cafes and so on.
Affordable - now thats another question.
William Cice…, Agent, Pompton Plains, NJ
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Lucsmama there are a few towns that fit your criteria in the area. I lived here for 20 year and know the area very well. I would love to help you find your dream home.
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, clifton, NJ
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hi

I would be happy to help you purchase the right home for your family in North Jersey.

Bloomingdale and West Milford are very affordable.