Looking for someone in the area that can help with the VA Loan process. Possible interest in multi-family listings in Tolland/ Hartford County, CT.

Asked by Veteran'10, 06066 Wed Jan 27, 2010

VA Loan Help

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Steve Geryk’s answer
Steve Geryk, , Stafford Springs, CT
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Hi Veteran'10,

My name is Steve Geryk And I am a Mortgage Loan Officer . I have been doing VA mortgages for almost 20 years. I am located in Stafford Springs and could easily answer your questions over the phone if you would like to call ( 860)-684-3111 , which is a local call from Vernon. If email is easier feel free to contact me at stevegeryk@aol.com .

VA is a great program , and one that you have earned. A multi family property is a little different for VA than other programs, so there are things that you need to be aware of when you get qualified. Please contact at any time.
2 votes
Theresa Paci…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Looks like you may need a VA Loan officer. I have worked with Steve Geryk many times with VA loans - Here is his e-mail address stevegeryk@aol.com - Please feel free to call me or e-mail me if you have anymore questions 860-604-2763 - tcpaciga@yahoo.com . There are a lot of multi-family listings in the Tolland/ Hartford county.
1 vote
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Thu Jan 28, 2010

I closed 6 VA loans last year. I am very fimilar and comfortable with the process. As Kathy posted, The Certificate of Eligibility will be very important.

You can reach me at 860.307.9600 or via e-mail Kristina@prudentialct.com

0 votes
Kathy Weber, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Wed Jan 27, 2010

Make sure you get your "Certificate of Eligibility" max amount allowed for your County.

The VA does not delve into "investment" properties. Make sure it's your "Primary Residence" before pursing your loan.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more