Looking for single family rental or rent to own property in Downer's Grove, Woodridge, Darien Area or Oak Park, Elmwood Park, Berwyn area

Asked by Becca Landriault, Chicago, IL Mon Nov 4, 2013

Hello. My husband and I are currently seeking a single family home with at least 3 BD and 1.5/2 baths that is a rental (long term appreciated) or rent to own prospect. We have bruised credit, but are a dual income family with secure employment, and will be great tenants! We are ready to start our family and move out of the city to a family oriented community, hopefully surrounded by fun 30/40 somethings. We are looking to set down roots and are willing to do some improvements or upgrades on a home if needed. I have no idea where to start in this process, but we need to be out of our current home by 2/15/14. Can anyone help?

Answers

4
Joe Hubeny, Agent, Westmont, IL
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hi Rebecca, I'm located in the western suburbs and can help you with this.

Thank you for reaching out. Is there an email I can contact you at?
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
Nick & Nina…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Hi Rebecca, I would be glad to assist you in finding a rental in the areas you listed. I currently live and work in Downers Grove so I am very familiar with the nieghborhood. Feel free to call or email me. My phone number and email is: 507-398-5979 or nickmiller.exit@gmail.com. Looking forward to talking with you.
Look forward to speaking with you.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
Will contact you shortly! Thank you!
Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Mon Oct 13, 2014
I can help you find a realtor and help you personally with the loan.

For mortgage help, call (855) 893-1177 or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states and you can apply online at http://www.myccmortgagebn.com. We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 893-1177.

Brad Neumann
Branch Manager
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Phone: (855) 893-1177
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Neal Paskvan, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Tue Apr 22, 2014
Rebecca here is a link to is a link to a rental search for all the areas you need

http://nealpaskvan.bairdwarner.com/advanced_search/view//Cit…