Looking for real estate professional to show me rental houses while I am in Reno in August

Asked by Irishglenco, Reno, NV Tue Jul 31, 2012

I will be relocating to Reno in a few months. Have 1 large dog and 2 cats and will need fenced yard, close to town, close to places to walk dog. 2-3 bd/2ba, about 1400sq ft. Anyone out there?

Answers

3
Doug A. Kend…, Agent, Reno, NV
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hello Irishglenco,
I have helped many people find rental homes and I am available to help you as well. If you could tell me the areas you are most interested in seeing I can send you a list of rental homes for your review before your visit. Thank you very much
Doug A. Kendall, REALTOR, SFR, CTSE
775-830-1111
RenoTahoeREALTOR@Gmail.com
Desert Diamonds Realty
Madeline Zook, , Reno, NV
Tue Jul 31, 2012
We have all of our rentals on our web site- http://www.sierranvrealestate.com. Depending on the property you can either check out a key or set up a showing. Give us a call if anything catches your eye.
Clark Riel, Agent, Reno, NV
Tue Jul 31, 2012
I use a service in town which has help me find tenants in the past: Reno Rental Finders, 775-342-5478. Give them a call, I think you will find them very helpful.