Looking for owner financing or lease to own. I have 50K for downpayment

Asked by Lyndersen, Raleigh, NC Sat May 11, 2013

I am closing on my house that was left to me Aug 1st. I will have money for downpayment and was going to pay yrs mortgage in advance because I am full time student and only working 12 hrs a week. I graduate next May. I have credit issues and not enough time on my job. Quit good job after 14 yrs but that doesn't count. I need help finding owner financing home. Really need MIL suite but know that is asking a bit much

Answers

11
Lyndersen, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
I figured it out. Sorry...today is my first day on this site.
Jo Barnes, Agent, RALEIGH, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
You don't have to leave your phone number or address or anything like that. But I can't send you anything unless I have your email. Oh yeah, and by the way, since you are a Buyer, my services to you are FREE. Yes, I will find you a home, negotiate the BEST terms for you, and take care of the inspections, introduce you to one of the finest closing attorneys in Raleigh, and make sure the Seller does ALL necessary repairs. Also , will schedule a final walk - thru BEFORE closing (before any money changes hands) to make sure the Seller has done everything. But most important I have the real estate forms for you and the Seller to "make a deal" and keep everything legal. After all you don't want the Seller to just walk away with your money and never deed you the house. Just having an experienced knowledgeable agent on your side can prevent catastrophes like this from happening. And its always FREE to Buyers! So pleasetake advantage of this service and send me just your email so that I can send you some properties to look at. Whether you check them out yourself or I go with you is entirely up to you.
Lyndersen, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
It can be a 3 br with perhaps room over the garage or something. Ultimately, I would like 3 br with MIL suite so there is private entrance. Or....what about perhaps adding one??? Just thought of that. Less money down and use extra to add on. Hmmm??? I will give you my email as soon as I figure out how :)
Lyndersen, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Where do I click on contact???
Jo Barnes, Agent, RALEIGH, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Finding a four bedroom with a MIL suite might prove to be a little tricky. But let me look and see what I can find for you. I am happy to send listings to your inbox (email), but you will need to click "contact" and give me your email address, ok?
Jo Barnes, Agent, RALEIGH, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Yes, owner financing would definitely be the way to go. And yes you have MORE than enough for a downpayment. In fact, I would NOT give more then $20,000 -$25,000 downpayment
Lyndersen, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Also, since I do have more than enough downpayment money, wouldn't owner financing be better than lease to own??
Lyndersen, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
The bank told me my past job of QR yrs didn't matter because I had to have 2 yrs of job history with the job I have now. I am only working that job because I am now in their system and can get a job in my field with them when I graduate. I would like to stay in Raleigh but will venture out a little further but not much. I need 4 br or preferably 3 with MIL suite since I have taken on a house guest that has cancer. If he is going to live with us, I need a little privacy.
Hassan Niles, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Give me a call as soon as you can at 919-882-5644, that way I will be able to help you fully...
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Hi! I have a few possible properties if you can give me some more details - location, one or two level, etc. I would love to help you find a property. Please call text or email me with some more information and I will be glad to sit down and help you find what you need. I look forward to hearing from you. 919-960-6321. Andersond@hpw.com. Thanks again Dawn Anderson
Jo Barnes, Agent, RALEIGH, NC
Sat May 11, 2013
Please tell me why the 14 years on a job doesn't count? Did you mean to say 14 months? Lynderson, if you are REALLY looking for a lease to own, I have several. But WHERE do you need to be for your job, school , etc?

I'd like to help you but I really need a little bit more info. Don't advise you put your personal or financial situation on this or any other website for all to see. But if you want help then just contact me. That's right, click "contact" and leave me your email address. Then we can discuss your private financial matters in private. I can certainly give you good real estate advice, not legal advice mind you , but I can tell you about MANY programs out there that you probably qualify for AND yes, I can send you listings of the lease to own homes directly to your inbox.

Please let me hear from you!