Looking for newer neighborhoods in Kansas City, MO, built after 2000 priced $250k-$350k. Where should I be looking?

Asked by Melissa Morgan, Atlanta, GA Sat Apr 13, 2013

Answers

13
Shelly Christ, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Hi Melissa, There are over 90 listings currently less than 5 years old in Kansas City, MO in that price range. I would be happy to set you up with a website that will show you everything from the MLS. Just need an email address or you can register through my website.

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641
shellychrist@kansascityhomes.com
The Sherri O…, Agent, Blue Springs, MO
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Trails of North Brook, Highland Meadows, Brentwood Hills, Brooklyn Highlands, Brentwood Hills, Woodland Creek, Northview Place, Whispering Ridge-Swan Farm and Benson Place Fieldstone just to name a few. I would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me.
Sherri Oaks
816/365-8660
Mohammad Kar…, Home Buyer, K-C Ranch Estates, Gilbert, AZ
Mon May 27, 2013
Our house is for sale in KC. Its a 4bed 4bath reverse ranch built in 2006 for 239000. 9605 N Adrian Ave KC MO 64154
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Melissa, you're a licensed agent in Georgia! Why don't you pick up the phone and call an agent here in KC?
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Where are you moving from? Why are you moving here? If it's a job, find out the address of your employer and then we can help you figure out what areas would be within easy driving distance for you. From there, you narrow down the neighborhoods according to price range and your tastes.
Spend 20 minutes speaking with a local agent on the phone to start. The agent and you can then communicate back and forth via phone and email as you zero in on the homes that are going to meet your needs.
Amanda Adams, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sat Apr 20, 2013
Are you looking for great schools? Great Entertaining? There is quite a bit "New Construction" in this price range. I am here if you need assistance! 913.707.0431
Scott Hulen, , 64068
Sun Apr 14, 2013
If you like the “smaller town feel” “where everybody knows your name” then Smithville & Kearney Missouri offer some very good options. These 2 areas are about 12-20 minutes from downtown thanks to our excellent highway system. These areas offer great schools and average 7-10,000 residents. Kearney is a little bigger, close to Liberty, Mo. & has an amphitheater and the Zac Brown plays there every summer. Smithville offers 2 golf courses & large lake with a “resort town feel”. Both are great places to raise a family and the sense of community where neighbors care about you, your family & children is a lot like the southern charm of Georgia. Home builders in this area are independent & custom builders, you get excellent value for the money in this area of the country, and even the base homes at 150,000 are built by custom builders no national chains. I am also a new home builder in this area so if you decide on the new custom route give me a call you will be surprised at what we can offer in this market.
Tiffany Allen, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Melissa,

If you are interested in North of the River properties then I would look at Thousand Oaks, it is a great neighborhood. Very family friendly, 2 community pools and miles of walking trails! There are over 20 homes listed right now and the neighborhood is still growing! Easy access to Hwy and located near KCI airport, Zona Rosa and The Legions Shopping Center!

Please give me a call, I would love to help you find a new home!
Tiffany Allen
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes
816-506-8147
Teri Graves, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Melissa,
I ran a general search for you north of the river with 3+bedrooms, 2+baths, 3+garages and all within 10 years and younger. There are currently 63 on the market in 29 different subdivisions. Are you wanting North of the River? Clay or Platte County or maybe South of the River? Let me know and it will help narrow the search. I would also need more specfic details on what floor plans you like, number of bedrooms, baths, garages and square footage. I would love to talk to you and get a better idea of exactly what your Dream Home would be. I'm sure I can find it for you. You are welcome to use my free website with all active listings in the MLS. Just go to: terigraves.com
Teri Graves, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Innovations
816-918-3007
tgraves@rmxkc.com
Scott Hulen, , 64068
Sat Apr 13, 2013
The Kansas City Area consist of about 300 sq. miles we have extreme urban sprawl. There is no way a Realtor® can be an expert in an area this size. You need to narrow your search a bit and decide on what areas of the city interest you. I work the suburbs and smaller towns north of the river such as Liberty, Kearney, Platte City, Smithville, Clay & Platte counties. Grey Hawk, Copper Leaf & Woodneath Farms & the Staley area are abundant with homes in this price point. Let me know if I can help. Thanks, Scott http://www.scotthulen.com
Thanks, Scott. I wasn't looking for an expert on a specific area. In fact, I'm looking for some general guidance on where to start looking in KC for newer communities in that price point.
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Reall Estate Brokers want to be engaged before they spend their time. Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Can you tell me what you know about the Kansas City market? Can you tell me how that has to do with Broker engagement?
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
Don Krueger, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sat Apr 13, 2013
here is my website as well.....

http://www.kansascitycastles.com
Don Krueger, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sat Apr 13, 2013
wow.. that's a general question.. jus depends where in kc you want to live.. up here north would be the same as what the other agent sd, depends if you want a really good scholl district, country living, subdivision, location and price is always the bottom line, but really... It would be in your favor to work with only one agent that you feel good about, that way there is a bond and loyalty . This would save you time and $$$ money $$$ . Me, ive been doing this for over 12 yrs with wisdom from experience
am honest and blunt that way I get a lot of respect. We become a team and bet the odds.. lol

Am fun to work with and will save you time and energy along with money. If you would like to chat with me plse feel free to give me a call 816-277-7055. Don Krueger

Remember this,,, a Great Agent gives Great Service.. that's my motto