Looking for new construction in a family friendly neighborhood in raleigh. Any feedback about providence subdivision built by peachtree community?

Asked by p_wilson37, Charlotte, NC Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

5
Michael Newp…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Good afternoon! This community is super close the the Beltline and is less than 20 minutes into Downtown Raleigh where you have lots to choose from in terms of restaurants, entertainment, and fun family activities. This community in particular has quite a few floorplans to choose to build your new home, but also have a few "move-in ready" homes if you are looking for something a bit quicker. Usually, you can build a home from start to finish in about 5-6 months, (allowing for permitting), and with a quick move-in home you can be in the house in less then 2 months (depending on the current progress of the home). It is definitely in your best interest to have representation throughout this process for no more than the fact that it doesn't cost you anything at all, and whomever you work with will always have your best interests in mind. I have tons of new constructions experience so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the process!
Pam Minore, Agent, Cary, NC
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi!
This subdivision is close to the beltline, which can be a positive or not, depending on what you are looking for. If you decide on new construction be careful with negociating on your own, unrepresented. The agents at the sites are sellers agents and will look out for the interests of the builder and not yours. Get yourself a Real Estate agent that will negociate on your behalf, it does not cost you anything. If you have any questions you can always e-mail me at pminore@fmrealty.com
Hassan Niles, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Oct 5, 2013
I would love to help assist you in accomplishing your goals and answer all the questions you may have about any subdivision in the triangle area.. You can call me at 919-882-5644 Monday- Friday 9am- 8pm Saturday & Sunday 12pm- 6pm
Mike Jaquish, Agent, Cary, NC
Sat Oct 5, 2013
A lot of house for the money.
Proximity to I-40 could make it noisy, and a visit to the subdivision to listen would be advised.
.
http://www.nohasslepropertysearch.com/idx/results/listings?t…
.
Web Reference:  http://RealtyArts.com
Jim Allen, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Oct 5, 2013
A good buyers agent can help you with these questions. Find one you can trust.