Looking for modern/contemporary home max 20 miles from Hudson river.

Asked by Paady, 07093 Sat Jun 9, 2012

Budget $800k-1,000,000

Answers

14
William Allen, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Edith Miller…, Agent, Summit, NJ
Wed Oct 9, 2013
You need to investigate Watchung and Warren in Somerset County. Exit 40 on Rte 78, the towns have a lot of contemporaries, many of ridges with views of Manhattan. AND low taxes!! Mountainside is another good bet.I'd be happy to give you a free area tour, I cover a large area, have been a realtor for 30 years. Call my cell 917.991.9225 and check out the photo albums on my Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/Edith.ReMax
Re/max Agent, , Somerset County, NJ
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Watchung NJ has a lot of contemporaries on a ridge and it is half an hour from the Holland tunnel, most have 1 1/2 acres, mostly wooded. I am an agent with RE/MAX Achievers in Summit and live in the area. My cell is 917.991.9225 Edie Angelo
Virginia & D…, , West Orange, NJ
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hi Paady,

We had responded to your inquiry a few days ago... but wanted to let you know that one of our houses is being Featured in the Wall Street Journal this weekend. It will appear on Saturday. If you would like us to assist you kindly contact us. Clearly you have many options & choices at your disposal. Be well, David Blacker 973-303-1346 Cell
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I just listed a very contemporary home in Livingston for 799,000 - great "Riker Hill" neighborhood - lush property and lots of soaring ceilings, skylights and special features...........check it out:
9 Drummond Terrace

You can search from my website for that, and other similar listings..another home was just listed at 829,00 - also very contemporary...........lots of options in this town!
Matthew Simo…, Agent, Clark, NJ
Thu Jun 14, 2012
There are many towns withing 20 miles of the hudson river. The issue is not finding a modern home. How many bedrooms? taxes? lot size? swimming pool? There are also short sales which you may or may not want to be involved in. I have a few modern listings that I think you would enjoy seeing. Maybe I could be of assistance.

Matthew Simone
All Towne Realty
201.212.3666
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Have you considered Livingston (17 miles to the city)?

Are you planning on commuting daily?
What's your preference - bus? train? drive to Harrison and take the Pathe train?

Livingston offers a number of contemporary styled homes in your range.......some of the "train" towns have an older, charming look, but not as contemporary a feel, if that's what you're going for.

N. Caldwell also offers some newer construction in your range, with a similar distance to manhattan .
Please let me know if I can be of help!

Best wishes........
Lorena Barbo…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Paady,

Does it have to be a maximum of 20 miles? Westfield is a bit further but a great town and I'd hate for you to pass it up for a few miles if you have any flexibility. If you are looking for an easy commute to the city, a great downtown and a top rated schools, Westfield is a great pick. I just listed a home 1 1/2 blocks to the train and to downtown Westfield. Here's the link - http://emailrpt.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?r… - - but as I'm sure you are well aware, there are so many more to choose from and additional office exclusives. I can also offer you a buyer's rebate which will give you back a portion of my commission at closing! Hope to hear from you!

Lorena Barbosa
Broker/Owner
David Realty Group
530 South Ave. W
Westfield, NJ 07090
908-264-8843 office
201-638-6528 cell
Yolanda Esco…, Agent, Clark, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Paady,

The CLIENTFULL link did not work on this page.
You can contact me at Yolanda.The.Realtor@gmail.com or feel free to call me at 908-418-1616.
I will be pleased to email you the properties in Westfield and Summit or any other town.

Thanks!
Yolanda Esco…, Agent, Clark, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Paady,

Westfield and Summit are a bit over 20 miles from Hoboken. Nevertheless, both are great towns. Please check the links below.

http://goo.gl/maps/0ryd - Westfield to Hoboken, NJ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westfield,_New_Jersey

http://goo.gl/maps/Mzn5 - Summit to Hoboken, NJ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summit,_New_Jersey

As well, you can check the link below to view some listing on these two towns.
CLIENTFULL
The links sent with this email will expire 60 days from 06/09/2012.
** Information deemed RELIABLE but not GUARANTEED **

Paady, please feel free to contact me at 908-418-1616. We have other homes that are not listed in the Garden State MLS,

Virginia & D…, , West Orange, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hello Paady, I'm glad you asked this question. I can send you 6 great contemporary homes which are located in Bergen County & Essex County. Some exciting features of these homes are - large private wooded lots, gated community, sweeping staircases with enormous panoramic views, multiple layered decks, private deck with hot tub right off the Master Bedroom and one of them even has an indoor pool! These are well within the parameters of your required distance from the Hudson River. We are with ERA Distinctive Properties and would be happy to get your information so that we might send you these listings for your review. Thank you, David Blacker - David.Blacker@ERA.com 973-303-1346 Cell
Wayne Odenbr…, Agent, Mountain Lakes, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
You may consider eastern Morris, northern Essex County area.
You will get more for your money. There is quite a selection.

Click my pic on the right of this note and tell me where to send the listings for your review
Scott Gleason, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Paady,
This may be an opportunity for you. It is a studs-out renovation and expansion of a home on a coveted Westfield Drive--19.7 miles from the Holland Tunnel. It will be deliverable before start of school year, and if you act now you can pick many finishes. $899,900. follow link for elevation and floor plans
All the Best, Scott Gleason Scott Gleason, CRS
RE/MAX Properties Unlimited
Office 908-233-9292 Cell 908-698-2630
Email Scott@LuxuryHomesNJ.com
Visit http://www.LuxuryHomesNJ.com
Tressa "TERI"…, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Westfield -- 07090 -- is a destination community, a wonderful suburb; however, it is more like 30 miles from the Hudson. Summit NJ is 24 miles from the Hudson. In terms of a stellar community in Central NJ, these are 2 of the best. Millburn is another wonderful town, about 26 miles.

Frankly, to be in a good community only 20 miles from the Hudson, you might need to look in Bergen County -- north Jersey.

If you would like to discuss, feel free to call me on 732-423-2792.
Teri Malone, Keller Williams Realty
Westfield NJ