Looking for lendor or broker that has resources to many types of lending programs to purchase home.

Asked by Kara Strain, Cape Coral, FL Wed Dec 12, 2012

Credit has been reestablshed after short sale and BK7 (been over 2 years).

Answers

16
Cliff Woodha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Hey Kara , are you are real estate agent or individual person looking to get a mortgage so you can get a home ? Either way , contact Paula at Paula.Bonnafant@securitynational.com
She has done some great things for me in the past !
Jeri Patrick, Agent, Pooler, GA
Thu Apr 2, 2015
Please feel free to visit my website for lender information jeripatrickteam.com
Cliff Woodha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Feb 5, 2015
Email me and tell me your circumstances & I will find you a program. cliff@cliffwoodhall.com
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Thu Jan 23, 2014
That's the description or a mortgage broker not a traditional big bank lender. I'm sure any good Realtor you speak with in your area will be able to give you several names and numbers of reputable mortgage brokers.
Robert Harris, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Lakeland, FL
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Depending on the terms of the short sale and BK you may have a few options available to you, but more than likely FHA will be the go to product (unless you are VA eligible).
, ,
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Kara, I have over 15 years experience in mortgage banking and origination. Carrington Mortgage is very strong direct lender. I am fast and responsive to all inquiries. I would love to speak with you so please feel free to call me directly at 239-471-9829.
Mike Lombardo, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Hey Kara,

I really like working with Cape Coral Mortgage. They have worked miracles for my clients in the past and they are locally owned and operated. I always feel good using, supporting, and recommending locally owned businesses. Cape Coral Mortgage has consistently gone above and beyond in servicing my clients and making sure that they help members of the community with even the most minute details. They have a wide variety of financing options available and are a blast to work with. Feel free to contact Kim Martini at Cape Coral Mortgage, or any of the wonderful staff there. Their number is 239-540-5555 Below is a link to their website.
Adolfo "A.D."…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed May 29, 2013
I have had great results with:

Glenn Midnet
Managing Director
Premier Mortgage Consultants
4829 Coronado Pkwy.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Ph. 239-542-8800 Ext.203
TF. 877-276-8323
Fx. 866-211-0629
Cell. 239-849-2373
NMLS#: 388211
Robert Guth, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Dec 14, 2012
We have over 20 lenders to choose from, and many options for you. I can provide you with several good faith estimates so that you can choose what is best for you and your family.

It would my pleasure to help you understand mortgage financing, and how to secure the lowest interest rate and closing costs. Some mortgage professionals will focus on rates, fail to mention costs, and hope you don't shop around. I feel its my duty and privledge to help you understand the entire transaction, including how the bond market works, how the age of a roof could raise your monthly insurance payment $100's, flood zones, etc. Then, you simply tell me what payment you are comfortable, and I go to work for YOU.
Tracy Vanlan…, , Cape Coral, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
You qualify for FHA then. Some times even after 12 months
Barbara Klare, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
I use either of these mortgage professionals

Larry Brewster
Senior Loan Officer - Home Lending Source
Direct: 239-273-1596
Fax: 866-898-2254
larry@larrybrewster.com
http://www.larrybrewster.com APPLY ONLINE

DeAnna Adinolfo
The Community Lending Team - Meridian Financial
Website: http://www.deannarivera.com
deanna.r@clbanker.com
Cell (239) 878-0107
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
===

Response from a retail Bank Rep. after I asked her how many of the below programs they can offer...
Honestly Steve, after reviewing them, I don’t think we can do any of these. We are pretty vanilla, Straight FHA VA conventional. I will keep your flyer and if I run across anyone we can't help I will send them your way. thanks

1) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK is OK
2) 100% LTV- VA/can pay off debts on purchases too
3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- No PMI/MI and No 1.75% FHA FEE
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO purchase
7) 90% LTV- No PMI-2nd Home

8) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc

9) 85% LTV- NO PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Invest. Prop.

STATED INCOME ALT loan programs: http://www.StatedIncomeAlt.com

11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.

12) 80% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt

13) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt

14) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure

15) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt

17) 55% LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS (by case basis)
COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS (many programs available nationwide)

Steve McRory

Pro Option Mortgage/Florida

http://www.pro-option.com

steve@pro-option.com

Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
===
Neil Blair-B…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Good evening Kara,

a little more information could potentially open or close doors for you. For instance, if you are thinking about FHA (which a lot of people are) then your BK and short sale would need to be over 3 years. What area are you thinking of? A lot of people pick Lehigh Acres because of the USDA 100% financing program, and up until very recently that area along with the very rural parts of Lee County, some parts of San Carlos, and a little bit of Estero were the only places where you could do 100% loans. There is now a program available that only has the 2 year requirement that you describe, conforms to today's historically low rates with no balloon payments (unlike a lot of seller finance/private money lenders), and has a 620 credit score requirement. This program is with a national bank with in house underwriting, meaning no long waiting periods for decisions. In fact, the decisions are done up front, you will know exactly how much home you can buy (did I also mention no PMI, that also affects how much home you are able to buy). This will also aid you in making offers stronger by being qualified up front. MarketWatchRealEstate.com is pleased to be able to work with such a lender with a strong program such as this one.

I would love to be able to share this program with you.

Neil G. Blair-Bennett
Broker/Owner
MarketWatchRealEstate.com
(239) 645-3798 Direct
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
I have private money available. Give me a call when you have a minute: 239-246-3004

John Martin
Sun Realty
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Give me a call at 239-707-4575. A lender I work with just got one of my buyers financed that no other lenders would finance due to similar situation as yours.
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Try Jim Marcinkowski at Inlanta Mortgage - 239.936.4232