Home Buying in Roseville>Question Details

Mdms05, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Looking for lenders to help with doctor's home loans

Asked by Mdms05, Sacramento, CA Tue Oct 8, 2013

Hi , I'm Bobby, I'm a physician that just completed his fellowship and I'm currently moonlighting (working on 1099). My family and I just moved here and we are looking for a first home. We both have excellent credit. My wife is not working.
Need a lender who has worked on situations like this, any recommendations?

My name is Matt Albert (NMLS# 658999) and I am a Doctor/Physician Loan Specialist with RBS Citizens/Charter One Home Loans. I have been specifically working with physicians for over 12 years. We cover licensed medical physicians, residents, interns and fellows, which include MDs, DOs, along with DMDs and DDS. We provide financing of 95% up to $850,000, 89% to $1 million AND 89% to $1 million for a one time close construction Doctor Loan, all with NO PMI! We offer our Doctor Program in the following states:

Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia. *Additional States are possible on an exception basis, exceptions also possible in regards to loan amounts on a case by base basis*

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me regarding details of the program as we are NOT allowed to share guidelines of the program in online forums. You may do a search of my name and Doctor loan and easily find my contact information or see my profile.
Hi there, If you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank officer will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Asst. Vice President / Sr. Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / thomas.callahan@53.com
Fifth Third Savings Bank, at 904-591-6722

Offering 100% Lending within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire. And New York with 5% down.

Mr. Callahan has been recognized nationally as a ranking leader within the mortgage industry and has assisted hundreds of Physicians within Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Univ of Chicago Medical Center in my new home town.

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
If you have your own practice, or planning on opening one we may have a method to structure a loan.

Email me for any questions mc@imperialassetsllc.us
Hello Doctor,

My recomendation is to call me at 773-732-9444, I have some questions regarding the length of time you have been 1099 and understand your goals for both employment and purchasing. This is something I'm more than happy to address and help put a game plan in place for you and your family.

Below is a high-level overview of our program.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

Fifth Third Mortgage is pleased to announce our exclusive Doctor Loan Program, custom designed to fit the unique needs of Physicians seeking a home mortgage!

Available to New or Established Doctors, Residents or Fellows (MD, DO, or DPM) to purchase a new home or to refinance an existing property with up to
100% financing.

• Maximum Loan Amount of $1.5 million!

• $0 Down payment Options available!

• No Private Mortgage Insurance!

• Fixed and Adjustable mortgage options!

• Get Pre-Approved to purchase… not just Pre-Qualified!

• Interest rates at historic lows!

Call today to find out your options and how to plan for your upcoming
purchase or refinance!

Robert Curtis
Loan Officer/Physician’s Lending Specialist

NMLS ID 224355
Hi Bobby,

You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank. I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally. She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs. They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician.
You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com

Good Luck,
Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
Greetings Bobby,

I understand that BBVA Compass may have the program you are seeking that is tailored for your needs.
I believe there is a branch on Sierra College Blvd. across from Safeway.

Unfortunately Vitek Mortgage Group does not currently have that program, but it is important to me to offer help wherever possible to 'our' clients in this region.

Welcome and very best wishes on your home purchase. Call me for your next one!

Dawn Elliott
Vitek Mortgage Group
NMLS # 297674
If you are paid 1099 there is no way around a lender requiring two years of federal taxes returns to calculate your income. The lender will average you NET income off your 2011 and 2012 tax returns to calculate your income to qualify. You will not be able to use your 2013 income until you file your 2013 returns. This is unfortunately how it works for 1099 borrowers. If you were paid w-2 salary, a lender could waive the 2 year requirement and would just need 30 days paystub since you completed training and are now working in your field of study. Feel free to call or email if you have further questions.
I can certainly help you out.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

Yes... contact BBVA Compass Bank. They have a special program for physicians and cpa's. Let me know if you need further help.

Anthony Alfano
Hello Bobby,

My local lender is awesome! Let me know if you would like a free no obligation consultation. Feel free to contact me.

Jesse Coffey
Keller Williams Realty Roseville