Looking for investment property within commuting distance of CVS headquarters, Woonsocket

Asked by Kai And Opa, Woonsocket, RI Mon May 18, 2009

The commute from our Jamestown home is too far. We're looking for an investment property within commuting distance of CVS headquarters in Woonsocket. We want a good value single home or income producing multifamily. Need small place for us (one bedroom one bath). Our family live in Wellesley, Jamaica Plain, and Scituate so north and east of Woonsocket is a possibility. Cheaper is better, we are willing to live in "upcoming" areas. Any suggestions?

Answers

2
d a, Other Pro, Cumberland, RI
Wed Sep 16, 2009
I am a very seasoned agent in that area and have done quite a bit of business there. I am an ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) If you would like, I could work for you and get you exactly what you are looking for. email me at donnamandrews@att.net or call 401-440-5338 and we can talk about specifics. You will not be let down, I can assure you of that. Hope to talk to you soon,

Donna Andrews
Joseph Del S…, Agent, Cranston, RI
Mon May 18, 2009
Kai, I can get you a list of some properties in the area. Please send your email address to me at joe@joedelsesto.com, along with all the criteria you are looking for including price range and I will have some properties to you this afternoon. I would be gald to work with you as a buyer agent. Thanks. Joe