Looking for houses for $50000 or less near 94th n Calumet?

Asked by Kennisha_c, Chicago, IL Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

6
Stewart Rami…, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Kennisha, Like Manuel Brown mentioned below, houses in this price range do exist, however they will most likely need work and it will be challenging to get a loan for $50k. Be sure to speak with a lender to find out how much house you are qualified to buy, and get a pre- approval letter from them before you go house shopping. Once you have this information, put your trust in a Realtor to help you find a great deal within your price range- This is what we do best! Happy hunting :)
Kristin Coll…, Agent, Oak Park, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
I live in this community and am a broker. Please let me know if you still need assistance with your search.
Hello and thanks. Yes, I am interested in assistance. I'm looking for a four bedroom home around 94th n S Calumet b/c that's where I used to live.
Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Kenisha,

Work with a broker. Just know that a house at that price will need work. Also it will be very difficult if you need to finance to financing from a bank.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
They exist - many of them will have to be made as CASH purchases because of their condition. Work with a Realtor to assist you in your search.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
I would get a good Realtor to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Marilyn Shiv…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
They are there. Ask your realtor to help you find them